Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Katie back . Glasgow  (Read 1317 times)

30 review(s) for Sweet.Katie.back.xxx (28 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Boinky]

Offline Kornam68

External Link/Members Only
[Link fixed by admin]

Guys apologies if the above link doesn't work, I'm hopeless at that  :dash:

I called sweet Katie last sat afternoon, she answered right away and we agreed a suitable time. She has a nice flat at the Atlantic Quay. Called her when I arrived, gave me the buzzer number and directions and found her flat with ease. As I approached the flat door the usual welcoming came with Katie behind the opening door. She is a mature lady. I would say in her 40s rather than the stated 33 on her profile. She is petite with lovely natural breasts, nice slim legs and cute butt. She was wearing black hold up stockings, heels and a netted tight hugging dress which allowed her erected nipples to pass through and no panties. Good start. Paperwork out the way we enjoyed some nice French kissing as she undid my trousers. It was a nice slow kiss (some slight moaning but not in an annoying way ) she slowly pulled at my cock until it was hard and then dropped to her knees giving me a very slow and deep BJ...really nice  :P I was eager to bend her over so on to the bed with her on all fours and I banged away at her cute ass while playing with her lovely hanging tits. Moved her about abit before cuming with her on her back with her legs up on my shoulders. Great watching her tits move in motion with every thrust. After she gave me an ok back massage giving my inner thighs and ass a wee rub then asked me to turn around a back to giving my semi hard cock another sloppy sucking. Before too long I was hard again and she stared giving my cock a real fast, deep, sloppy bj using her hand at times to wank my cock in her mouth. This went on for what seemed like ages. I sat up abit to watch her ass at the three panelled mirror which was perfectly positioned to show her from every angle. Finished with her pulling my cock inches from her lips as she moaned watching my cum drip down down her fingers. Over all a very good punt. A lady that knows what she is doing.  :thumbsup:

Offline Boinky

« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 03:20:16 pm by Boinky »