Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Isla Brooks - Solihull  (Read 2629 times)

42 review(s) for Isla_Brooks (35 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Digger1965

Finally got to meet this sexy little minx last Saturday. She works from a private house in Solihull, the meet was for 1 hour.
I have been trying for months to see Isla, but our diaries never matched, . Made a booking through AW, all very efficient. On the day I was told to park up and call, instructions were given and soon I approached the magic door and was met by a petite sexy young lady dressed as requested.... Wow.
Isla led upstairs where I lifted her short skirt to reveal the most part ass I have ever seen. Got told I was being naughty, that was just the start.
Into the room where DFK began complete with red lipstick going everywhere. Mutual groping whilst my clothes were quickly  removed, isla then sat on the bed and began probably the best OWO I have ever had, keeping eye contact , this was  quickly turned into DT with gaggingg I then pushed isla back on the bed, lifted up her skirt and pulled her panties to the side to reveal a very smooth fresh pussy with meaty lips which I devoured using fingers and tongue. I removed her clothes and what began was a session of fondling, licking and sucking until I could not hold back and shot a load into her mouth which she gladly swallowed the lot.
I then had a great massage which got me stirring again. Whilst on my front isla began playing with my member whilst that ass and pussy was in my face. It didn't take long until a Mac was applied and she began riding me in reverse cowgirl, I actually said I wish I had photographic memory as it was a sight to behold. We then moved onto her fuck mat and began pounding her in doggy whilst gently pulling her hair and holding her arms behind her back until I came again with a shuddering orgasm.
After catching my breath isla gave me a very deep massage sorting out my knots in my back which was great. Sadly my time was up, I was led to the door with more snogging, isla said I still had lipstick on so went and got a wet wipes to remove the evidence. I left feeling amazing having had two pops and a great massage.
Isla is certainly up with the best, I can't wait to see her again.

Ming

Thanks for the review Digger, glad to hear Ms Brooks is still on form.

You should add the AW link to a review:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

and it is helpful if you put the location in the headline which aids future reference, I will add for you.

Ming  :hi:

Offline Mij

Nice review, thanks!

Onto the hotlist...

Offline Digger1965

Cheers Ming, she is one of the best for sure. And did I mention her ass???.

Offline _Rust_

Digger, good review, glad you had a good one  :thumbsup:

Offline Digger1965

Had a great time Rust, thanks. She really has got a peach of an ass, not much if you are into boob's though.

Offline Littlefoot

Had a great time Rust, thanks. She really has got a peach of an ass, not much if you are into boob's though.

Thanks for the review digger, you're right, her arse is cracking! Think I may need to fuck her again soon!  :thumbsup:

Offline Digger1965

Tried to see her today LF, but no reply. It's a close call who has the peachiest ass between Isla and Michelle ind, think Isla just pips it. What do you guys reckon, those who have had the pleasure of them both?.

Offline _Rust_

Tried to see her today LF, but no reply. It's a close call who has the peachiest ass between Isla and Michelle ind, think Isla just pips it. What do you guys reckon, those who have had the pleasure of them both?.

That is a very good question, I would have to call it a draw! The view with either of them in RCG is something to behold...

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice review.  I wish she toured.  Glad you enjoyed.   :thumbsup:

Offline smiley9

They have both got gorgeous ass's I would make it a score draw  :yahoo:

:drinks:

Offline Funtimes007

Thank you so much for your review.

She is on my list, shame when i contacted her last week, she was not working that day.

But will try again this week.