Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Je suis rose - Croydon Ebony - £70 30 mins  (Read 1425 times)

4 review(s) for Je suis rose  (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline leatherlover

External Link/Members Only

Saw this girl in Croydon. She's has a sexy French African accent. Profile says she is French, but she is from the Ivory Coast.

Pictures in her public gallery have no face pic but I'd say she is slightly larger than in the pics. Facially, I'd say better than average for an ebony but no model. I don't think the pics are photoshopped. I'd say she was mid to late 20s. Hard to tell with black girls.

Only works Fridays and weekends. Easy to get in touch with on those days - otherwise not.

Felt slightly exposed at this well known Croydon brothel - not the most discreet of locations. Easy parking as long as it is not peak time Saturdays, at the nearby pay and display. Dressed as requested.

After handing over the cash, went on to DFK. She has a great thick powerful tongue. She also used it to insert into my ears, which is something I have never had with a WG (or my wife for a few years) and found it amazing. I sucked on her large soft breasts - all natural.

She then gave me OWO. This was pretty good. Quite sloppy, without having drool coming off the balls. She uses her tongue to good effect. Not bad DT. CIM was extra so I opted not to pop in her mouth. Went back to DFK when I was close to the edge and felt her pussy - she was wet, which was a massive turn on.

Then on with the mac and fucked CG. Popped quite quickly once inside, although she is not tight.

Finally, obligatory post cum small talk, and then departure slightly over time.

Overall, not bad, especially in the punting desert that is Croydon. The fact that she does DFK and has a powerful roving tongue, and the fact that she got wet without any vaginal stimulation pushes this beyond neutral into positive territory for me. However, note recent price increase to £80 for 30 mins.

Bear in mind that the Croydon place does not have, I believe, a shower. I had showered immediately before so not an issue but may be for some others.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 12:48:21 am by leatherlover »