Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Leggylexi sunbury (now Oxfordshire)  (Read 2351 times)

10 review(s) for leggylexii (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sedition

Saw lexi a while ago in Sunbury, but she seems to move around frequently.
This was a plan B, but overall it worked out.
I'm always game for a 40s milf and

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Fitted the bill.
Comms good but curt (which is fine), same day appointment after her green light was on, arranged to see her a couple of hours later.
Made my way to a group of 3 blocks in sunbury just off the A316, not somewhere I'd choose to live, but not terrible .
Customary call from the car and followed her (confusing) directions.
Finally buzzed in and wended my way up to her punting flat.
In the door and I genuinely did think WOW...
she's very tall in her heels and has a fantastic rack in some good black lingerie, straight into some nice dfk, hands everywhere, quite pretty, late forties, but in decent nick. Very long, slim legs, a big old set of Charlie's which really did look amazing in the bra. I was mildly disappointed when it came off she looked so good, but the tits are good when unfettered anyway, little black panties and heels and holdies completed the look.
I quite like my whores to look like whores and she certainly did.
Plenty of kissing, fondling nipple sucking and my hand went down inside those tiny knickers. Nice wet pussy, which sadly was natural, though that's in her profile, if she was shaved I'd definitely return.
Anyway, plenty more excellent deep owo , and I returned the favour, she took a while but enjoyed a good long licking. In fact, after she eventually came , her mood definitely changed, and she got into it . Rubber on, doggy, mish and CG, more oral, fucking her throat with me standing over her and she lay down, I  came like a river all over her chin and those big old tits.
Nice chat and a kiss and cuddle while she wanked me ... then her alarm went off which was disappointing but I wasn't going for round 2 anyway.
Out the door and away to continue my day.
Verdict:
Solid plan B older milf punt, not a superstar but a seasoned pro.