Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: the penthouse group in southampton  (Read 2480 times)

Offline tig75

hi,

Just after some help/feedback on this group in southampton called the penthouse.....

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone visited them, heard good bad things about them.... Or even know a good punt around £100 for an hour mark.

Thanks

bighands

Try Leanne (£100/hr) - not often working but is very passionate and enthusiastic when she's working: External Link/Members Only

Or this one (not tried yet but will be soon) £100/hr or £90 on Fridays: External Link/Members Only

Offline gnautalus

Try Leanne (£100/hr) - not often working but is very passionate and enthusiastic when she's working: External Link/Members Only

Or this one (not tried yet but will be soon) £100/hr or £90 on Fridays: External Link/Members Only

I was thinking of seeing princess devil -  External Link/Members Only, she's had previous profiles on adultwork, but was a bit put off by her private gallery which showed a gangbang with a mixture of protected and bareback penetratioin. She does state in her profile though "Please note that any male in my pictures are private friends regular tested and clean, I do not do bareback sex with all the guys I meet" and she's quite emphatic in her FAQ about not providing bareback. She does work with her partner so possibly the bareback was with him - take your pick.

Offline tel_house

Hi gnautalus

I saw Princess Devil on Friday and after the punt I realised that I'd seen her some while ago under a different name at a different address.

It was a really good punt. She had only recently moved and the place was new (don't take any notice of what you see on google street view its all changed since that was taken), very clean and tidy. She is exactly as her photos & very friendly.  She did everything off her liked I asked for and some things that were not on her list.

If you haven't already seen her I would definitely do so.