Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Dirty Bi Anna - Doncaster  (Read 4363 times)

8 review(s) for Dirty Bi Anna  (2 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline puntlover1

External Link/Members Only

Saw this lady's profile on AW and decided to pay her a visit. I called her up and spoke to her and she said she could see me. I asked if OWO was available and she said that it wasn't a problem, as long as I showered. I assured her that I definitely would take a shower and be squeeky clean. I asked her to send her address to me, when she suddenly asked what my ethinicity was. I told her my ethnicity and added that I had very high feedback on AW, so if she was concerned I was a time-waster, I could send her a message on AW so she could see for herself. Her tone suddenly changed and she said that she would see me, but that she would not offer OWO due to my ethnicity. I was pretty shocked, because out of the many, many girls I have seen, I have never had one refuse me any service based on my ethnicity. I again assured that I had stellar feedback and that I was a professional, not to mention British born, but she insisted that although she would see me, she wouldn't offer me OWO because of my ethnicity. I politely told her that I was disappointed, but that there wasn't really anything I could say to that, so I'd give the meeting a miss. There endeth the conversation.

Not seeing certain ethnicities because you have sexual preferences or have had multiple bad experiences with them and just don't want to take the chance anymore is one thing (although there's much to be said about that as well), but this is the first time I have had a girl openly refuse a service that she openly offers to others, simply on the basis of my race. Does she think non-white men are more likely to be diseased or something?  :dash:

I'm just putting this out there, so that others can avoid disappointment or disagreements with her if they turn up to visit her only to find out she's racist.

Offline mrfishyfoo

vw

She really should put on her profile no blacks, not fair to waste peoples time contacting her and her time too. 

Offline puntlover1

She really should put on her profile no blacks, not fair to waste peoples time contacting her and her time too.

She should make it clear she prefers white English men. I'm not black, so saying no blacks wouldn't really have worked :)

Offline Tricks

Turning this on it's head! You saved your self from a bad, or at best mediocre punt, by a racist cunt that does not deserve our business  :hi:

Offline BP96

You saved your self from ...a racist cunt that does not deserve our business

Hear hear.

Thanks for sharing OP.

Annac1987

This is not true i clearly state i dont see asian men as ive had bad experiences im NOT racist i just pride myself and am cautious

vw

This is not true i clearly state i dont see asian men as ive had bad experiences im NOT racist i just pride myself and am cautious

Banned for bugging admin.   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Thechaser

Changed her AW username now...nice try love!

What would we do without UKP!

Is it just me or is there no mention of not seeing Asians on her profile?! Certainly not at the time of this post anyway.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 07:48:22 pm by Thechaser »

Offline BP96

i dont see asian men as ive had bad experiences

She was happy to see the guy but wouldn't put his uncovered dick in her mouth. First time I've heard about one colour dick being any more risky than another.

So a liar as well as a racist.

Offline puntlover1

Changed her AW username now...nice try love!

What would we do without UKP!

Is it just me or is there no mention of not seeing Asians on her profile?! Certainly not at the time of this post anyway.

Her profile still doesn't say 'no Asians' and it didn't say it then either, so she's obviously telling porkies. She made it clear she'd see me, but that owo wouldn't be available as she didn't do that with Asian men.  She's happy to take our money, but offer us a shit service. I suppose that makes her a racist, a liar and a crap working girl.  :thumbsdown:

Dannyboy369

It's beyond frustrating when they say had a bad experience in the past so won't see x group of people. Tbh I find it laughable. I barely have enough colour to be classed as mixed race but I steer clear of these type of women and think how sad and pathetic they must be to judge groups of people.

Her response to the op is pretty disgusting. It seems much more insulting that just saying she doesn't see Asians. To basically say she'll suck other guys cock with out and then demand he wear one, I don't even want to go into what that implies.

Offline Thechaser

Profile now shows no asian guys

Offline mrfishyfoo

Profile now shows no asian guys

Should have said that in the first place then OP wouldn't have wasted his time would he.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline puntlover1

Should have said that in the first place then OP wouldn't have wasted his time would he.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

She agreed to see me when I said I was Asian, but she said she wouldnt offer me OWO. When I pointed out she had told me OWO was available 10 seconds earlier, she said something along the lines of 'I said I'd see you, I just won't do OWO'.

The 'No Asian' policy is a recent addition to her profile - Until I posted this thread, she was happy to take our money and suck our cocks, as long as they were covered.

Offline mrfishyfoo

She agreed to see me when I said I was Asian, but she said she wouldnt offer me OWO. When I pointed out she had told me OWO was available 10 seconds earlier, she said something along the lines of 'I said I'd see you, I just won't do OWO'.

The 'No Asian' policy is a recent addition to her profile - Until I posted this thread, she was happy to take our money and suck our cocks, as long as they were covered.

Well in that case she's a fucking SCUMBAG and is to be avoided IMHO.

Offline Thechaser

+1

Offline anonyorks

Hmmm thinking of booking her today  :lol:

hmmmmm

Offline HarryZZ

Offline Needtosee

Don’t bother I saw her last week would of had more fun with some wet dough - 1st report to follow, when I’m away from prying eyes

elite69er

Thanks for the heads up guys. She is in Huddersfield this week and was going to pay a visit. Nearly saw her in Wetherby when she was Anna c but was put off by the one cum rule and made my mind up to avoid. Nearly slipped up with her changing profiles. The new one does look good so probably saved me from a bad experience

Offline thekingreturns

Is it just me who when saying her name sing it like Dirty Diana  :music:

Offline Neptune

Don’t bother I saw her last week would of had more fun with some wet dough - 1st report to follow, when I’m away from prying eyes
Wheres the review???

MichyBoy

It's only a certain type of asians they all have problems with.

Offline puntlover1

It's only a certain type of asians they all have problems with.

What type would that be? I have 65 positive reports on AW (and not a single negative or neutral report), am post-grad educated from a top uni, work in a prestigious field and have impeccable English, with a BBC newsreader's accent. I would have turned up at hers in a tailored suit, as that was what I was wearing at the time. She didn't even realize I was Asian until I told her.  She was perfectly happy to suck my cock uncovered, until I told her I was Asian, which is when she said she would see me and suck my cock, but only with a condom. Quit making excuses for this racist prossie.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 11:13:09 am by puntlover1 »

theblackknight

+1 :thumbsdown:

Offline anonyorks

Well I saw Anna last week for an hour and WOW she was amazing very sexy and attractive clean and very polite I would highly recommend. The problem with this site is you can all judge and criticise the girls but they can’t deffend themselves it’s cruel they all do a good job catering for us horny men if you don’t like them don’t book them simple

Look forward to reading the review. The more cynical of us on here might query why you would lurk for 3 months then jump into defend a WG without contributing to the forum. But like I said looking forward to the review  :rolleyes:

Offline anonyorks

I take it ''Anna'' was banned during my reply?