Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone been to dee??  (Read 1925 times)

Offline cakerusk

External Link/Members Only

Anyone been there? Extras?
Trying to get massage- proper massage but with happy endings or blowjob. Dont want to go to massage parlours, looking for something new.

Thanks in advace!

Snowden72

Hi, I visited her back in August, worth the money but was a bit like an episode of Tales of the Unexpected...
Saw the ad on gumtree, few texts back and forth, comms all ok so booked for the following day all good, even text me her postcode even tho appointment not till the next day which is unusual and a bit naive I think.
Based in chandlers ford on a council estate, parking on her rear driveway (no pun intended lol) can be seen by neighbours but didn't bother me, met me at the back door *cough.
Looks wise definitely not for everyone, decent enough body for mid 40s face is ok, I figured I'm here now and it's only fifty quid for an hour with hr.
Thru the door straight into the living room where her massage bed is set up, here's the tales of the unexpected bit...
Room is mental, loads of random pictures and crap everywhere I'm thinking this ain't a relaxing massage environment more like a crap rip off of a Saw film, still I'm intrigued and excited so what the fuck let's do this.
I strip off while she goes into the kitchen to heat up some oil, she comes back and strips down to her knickers, I'm now thinking fifty quid well spent lol
Pretty decent oily massage, fair amount of teasing and let me squeeze and suck her boobs several times and touch her ass
Easy enough to chat with too, talked about punting and the pros and cons she actually told me about this website as I'd never heard of it before.
Back to the Tales bit, about 45 mins in loud knock at the back door, I shit myself thinking it's an ex or one of her kids, she goes upstairs to look out the window while I stick my boxers on and think is it time to leg it, then knock at the front door which she answers, I'm about to do a usain bolt when she comes back saying it was her neighbor who had a packet for her!!! Ffs!!! But phew all good so get back on the bed...
Anyway more massaging then turns me over more massaging to my front followed by a decent wank as she leans over me and let's me suck her tits as I shoot my load.
All in all it was a bit nuts but yes I would go back as she was friendly and we over ran by nearly 30 minutes but she only asked for fifty.
She's not been doing it for long and isn't on adultwork, I think she will do extras but prefers just hr I think.
Hope this helps

Offline cakerusk

Thank you for the reply. That was helpful.  That was quite an experience. You must have had a quite a rush of adrenaline.

What size is she?

I dont care about other services as long as she can give a very good massage with a good wank. Also blowjob would be better but not a compulsion.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 08:12:52 am by hundrung »

Offline Punterenas

Thanks for this, sounds like fun, I might give her a call.

Offline martinbee

Hi, I visited her back in August, worth the money but was a bit like an episode of Tales of the Unexpected...
Saw the ad on gumtree, few texts back and forth, comms all ok so booked for the following day all good, even text me her postcode even tho appointment not till the next day which is unusual and a bit naive I think.
Based in chandlers ford on a council estate, parking on her rear driveway (no pun intended lol) can be seen by neighbours but didn't bother me, met me at the back door *cough.
Looks wise definitely not for everyone, decent enough body for mid 40s face is ok, I figured I'm here now and it's only fifty quid for an hour with hr.
Thru the door straight into the living room where her massage bed is set up, here's the tales of the unexpected bit...
Room is mental, loads of random pictures and crap everywhere I'm thinking this ain't a relaxing massage environment more like a crap rip off of a Saw film, still I'm intrigued and excited so what the fuck let's do this.
I strip off while she goes into the kitchen to heat up some oil, she comes back and strips down to her knickers, I'm now thinking fifty quid well spent lol
Pretty decent oily massage, fair amount of teasing and let me squeeze and suck her boobs several times and touch her ass
Easy enough to chat with too, talked about punting and the pros and cons she actually told me about this website as I'd never heard of it before.
Back to the Tales bit, about 45 mins in loud knock at the back door, I shit myself thinking it's an ex or one of her kids, she goes upstairs to look out the window while I stick my boxers on and think is it time to leg it, then knock at the front door which she answers, I'm about to do a usain bolt when she comes back saying it was her neighbor who had a packet for her!!! Ffs!!! But phew all good so get back on the bed...
Anyway more massaging then turns me over more massaging to my front followed by a decent wank as she leans over me and let's me suck her tits as I shoot my load.
All in all it was a bit nuts but yes I would go back as she was friendly and we over ran by nearly 30 minutes but she only asked for fifty.
She's not been doing it for long and isn't on adultwork, I think she will do extras but prefers just hr I think.
Hope this helps

Ive got to lol at the line about a knock at the door the same happened to me when i was there.!
But i got to agree above a pretty good massage imo and she certainly doesnt rush...
Only bad thing was the parking..i didnt fancy parking on her drive so i parked in asda and had a nice walk down and popped in to do the shopping after...a joint visit  :thumbsup:

Snowden72

Thank you for the reply. That was helpful.  That was quite an experience. You must have had a quite a rush of adrenaline.

What size is she?

I dont care about other services as long as she can give a very good massage with a good wank. Also blowjob would be better but not a compulsion.
She's around size 10/12 I guess five foot, breasts aren't big but decent enough, she does do bjs she told me about fella who's junk stunk and it put her off for a while lol don't blame tbf I wouldn't go down on a girl who was smelly

Offline Punterenas

Booked to see her on Saturday.
Thanks for the tip.

Snowden72

Thanks for the tip.
Well I hope it goes well, I'll probably book for an hour and half next time just because it offers good value for money lol

Offline cakerusk

Thanks for the tip.

Hope it will be a good one. Will be waiting for the review