Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ameera XX - Manchester  (Read 2748 times)

5 review(s) for Ameera xx (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Jose15

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First review of a WG on this Site, have been getting a lot of tips from folks here an so decided to Start an Indie punt with lovely Ameera XX.

Saw Ameera XX few weeks ago. £130 for 1 hour

Comms - Not very Quick Response but she does respond if she is working, date and time decided with couple of email and phone number shared. On the day of the Punt I texted her to confirm she replied with her post code with directions

Location - She is put up in an apartment not very far from the New Islington Tram station. It is a decent locality with nice apartments, had to call Ameera and she guided me to her flat, not so difficult to find.

She was waiting for me with half door open wearing a cute basque, looking beautiful with natural boobs and nice body :rose: . She mentioned she had just returned from holiday which explains to tan lines on her. Entered in and been guided to her bedroom, drinks & shower offered, paper work sorted. Started having conversation casually, she is nice and very bubbly girl to talk to.

Slowly started with FK, with little bit of tongue from her side, then I started sucking her dusky dark nipples and proceeded to RO. She had a clean shaven pussy with a sensitive clitoris, enjoyed licking them. Then proceeded with a OWO, good slow technique from her side with little concentration to balls, I was getting very closed to nutting, asked her to go with OW. I was practically rubbing all parts of her body I could reach to while she was nicely sucking on the fella and as I anticipated I cumed. Cleaned up and were chatting for a while.

Started with the round 2, with nice OWO followed by OW, on to the main event with mishy style with her sexy moaning. Enjoyed the sight of her beautiful face while I was stroking at a rhythmic phase into her.  Suddenly she pulled her vibrator on and started rubbing over her clit, have to admit this is a new experience for me and a good one. This continued for few more minutes and finally I cumed in the bag.

Cleaned up and both laid on the bed chatting for a while. Had a quick shower and away I went with a warm hug and a sweet kiss.

Overall it was a good experience. No clock watching, polite and nice lady.  :)

Offline Carpy

Nice review, managed to tick all the bases with it.

Welcome to the fold!!

Offline man8

Whats her dress size, previous reviews says shes a lot bigger than stated?

Jay-Jay

Would be my question too. I doubt she's either a 10 or 12 looking at some of those pics?

Jay

Jose15

She is not big at all, decent size on the contrary she is not faf as well. Maybe she has put in a lot of time in gym, she did mention she had been to that morning.

Larissa123

I’m a size 8/10 lost weight over the past few months. Thanks. Xx

Offline frankc

I lost weight over the past few months. Thanks

Well if that's the case I may just return.... think you still owe me a tenner from my last visit... :thumbsup: