Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottish_Cameron Glasgow Pollockshields area  (Read 3432 times)

14 review(s) for Scottish_Cameron (12 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]

hardtoplease

External Link/Members Only  and  External Link/Members Only

H/H incall for £60

Took a BIG punt on this one as was out and about with limited internet access so didn't get a chance to check the old punting Tripadvisor site, commonly known as UKP. Kinda glad I was off grid for a change as had a great time.  :D

COMMS - text then phone, zero issues.

VENUE - tenement sandstone just off Pollockshaws Road, just exactly as described on the AW profile. I got the last parking place as it was middle of the day but I reckon at other times it would be easy parking. Called as agreed, got the flat number and waltzed in with no worries at all. Flat inside is clean, tidy enough, no nasty smells. I visited the wee boys room for a waz and it was also clean (cleaner than most punting flats I've been in, that's for sure).

LOOKS - I'd texted Cameron and asked her to meet me at the door buck naked. Compromise, I got topless with a tiny thong and hold-ups. Big and bold, opened the door and stood there, not shy this girl. Anyway, others have said she's not the best looker in the world. Well, I agree, but I've banged much uglier without paying for it so I think she gets a 6/10. She has a dark tan, soft large'ish tits (wee bit saggy and stretch marked but, again, so had my ex) and a weeny belly. BUT the best part without a doubt is her arse. Nice big bubble-butt, the type you just want to grab and hold onto. Overall, I was happy.

THE NASTY - so, if anyone wants CIM or A levels, look elsewhere as she doesn't do these at all, full stop. OWO without is extra in a H/H but I get zero from oral of any kind so doesn't bother me. We seemed to hit it off straight away because it was full on snog time at the bottom of the bed, tongues everywhere, whilst I got my kit off. I then started to finger her snatch whilst she fondled the boabie. As I was on the clock (me, not her) I then got her onto the bed where she continued with the cock stroking using her nails (brilliant) and I finger-fucked her snatch with a couple of fingers. Then on with the dom so she could suck me off. I must add, she has a really tight snatch and this was confirmed when she tried to ride me cowgirl and couldn't get the boabie in, so I flipped her onto her back and sunk my snake right into her tight fuck-hole with a little squeal (her, not me) and then fucked her mish for a good 5 mins. Then onto doggy starting with her ass hanging over the bed - did I mention her ass is fabulous - and then got her to lie down prone so I could bang her quiff until I filled the dom.  :yahoo: :dance:

CONCLUSION - I note someone reported she's a chatty bird, even a bit scatty. Well, she is chatty but in a good way. She has two pussies as well but they never appeared. Thing is, so do I, so we had a wee chat about cat stuff (I know, boresville) before I left. I was in the flat 35 minutes bang on the money so not a clock watcher. Her tits may be going a little South but they are warm, soft with responsive nipples. I don't lick snatch anymore after a bad experience, but I discretely sniffed my fingers after they'd been up her hole and there was no nasty smells, so I reckon those who like to suck a pussy will get on just fine. Overall, I had a good time and I will go back  :thumbsup:

Offline Easygoingdude

Yeah she was a decent shah, from memory, when I saw her.

Does she still have the silly little giddy laugh?

hardtoplease

Yeah she was a decent shah, from memory, when I saw her.

Does she still have the silly little giddy laugh?

Hi, I didn't notice TBH as I was too busy eyeing up her ass  :D but she was very smiley and chatty.

Offline guns

Nice review .
I've seen her a few times . Nice girl and never any rush to get you out the door .
Her blowjobs always have my cock twitching and her arse is a belter !

Offline Shyguyx1

I see she has a face picture in her profile images. Is it an accurate image of her?

Offline guns

Yes that's her in the pictures.

Offline Name Not Found

Sorry to say I was just skim reading your review until I got to "She has two pussies". Stopped me dead in my tracks. Though I'd died and gone to heaven  :lol:

Nice review. Not my type but good on you for taking a punt on her and having a good time.