Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X_gabriella_X - Cambridge  (Read 3260 times)

41 review(s) for X_Gabriella_X (31 positive, 4 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

kentrojan1

Ok folks so this is my second review on this site of a different lady.

So yesterday I made a booking to see the lovely Gabriella.

She is truly stunning and a bubbly personality to match, very friendly and put me at ease as I was feeling nervous as per usual when in the presence of a beautiful lady lol.

So services on offer are listed in her likes list

Owo was very good, had to stop her at one incident as worried if she had carried on I might of not lasted too long, her hand technique at wanking my cock was very good too, she is very tentative, kissing my whole body, she kisses very passionately too , lots of French kissing which is a real turn on for me personally, makes the experience even more intimate.

So on with the johnny and she rode me cowgirl while all the while passionately kissing, she is tight too which is very good as I'm not the most endowed lol.

Then she asked what my favourite position was so then we moved to missionary position with more kissing then I finally shot my huge load into her , she actually said it was a huge load and asked if I hadn't released for a while lol, she made all the the right sounds which makes me think she really enjoyed herself, I also went down on her juicy tasting pussy which was pierced also mainly for her pleasure I think lol.

All in all a very good punt and someone who I'd definitely like to see on a regular basis!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 02:01:37 pm by kentrojan1 »

Offline Gezzat

What part of Cambridge is she in, what's the parking like and I wonder if she does 1/2 hours, your review makes me want to pop in and see her tbh. 😀😀

Gezza

Offline king tarzan

She looks really yummy yummy yum yum super delicious. .
Emailed her and she told me Heathrow location definitely on the cards soon!! Super duper yum yum!!
She certainly is in hot honey category! !
A bit short for my ideal liking but still sexy delicious!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

mbutler

What part of Cambridge is she in, what's the parking like and I wonder if she does 1/2 hours, your review makes me want to pop in and see her tbh. 😀😀

Gezza

Bar Hill hotel mate.

kentrojan1

Gezza

Yes mate, she is currently touring and was in Bar Hill Hall Mark hotel, parking is plenty and free but just make sure you log down your reg on the screen at reception.

Offline Gezzat

Thanks Kent, hope she comes back soon ATM she is down as Gatwick, Cambridge is such a bloody desert for good ladies.

Gezza

kentrojan1

Thanks Kent, hope she comes back soon ATM she is down as Gatwick, Cambridge is such a bloody desert for good ladies.

Gezza

Yeah no worries bro, I'm waiting patiently for when she is down this end of the woods again lol!

In the meantime you might want to consider this one Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

I've actually since her twice already, might be seeing her again.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 11:09:57 am by kentrojan1 »

Offline ik

she is back in the area next week offering incalls at Stansted, might just have to go take a look

kentrojan1

she is back in the area next week offering incalls at Stansted, might just have to go take a look

She is definitely worth it if your about in the area, I’m waiting patiently till she is actually in Cambridge again lol

backentry

See my review of her in the South East section. My mistake as should have been in the East section. A great girl already re-booked for Norwich. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=161595.0