Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellen - Osterley Girls - Chiswick  (Read 2618 times)

Offline Longinthetooth

Long time lurker first post, I haven't punted for a so while so I thought I'd try Osterley Girls,I've not been here for a year or so.Texted receptionist and ask who was availible in Chiswick or Northfields was told 2 girls are at Northfields but I did not reconise there names so I chose Ellen who was at Chiswick. 1 hr b2b £80 paid on arrival,
Ellen 30s medium build, nice breast, big nipples,shaven which is unusual for a Chinese and a tat on her stomach to hide stitches from an operation.
Stripped off layer face down and I watched her undress she started a slow sensual massage with plenty of reach unders and cc, within  2 minutes I was standing up kissing and fondling her after about ten minutes of mutual caressing ang kissing I ask her to lay on the  massage table,she payed face down so I started stroking her legs which see parted for better access so I  rubbed her clit while licking her bum after 3 or 4 minutes she raised her knees so her bum was in a better position. Then she got on her feet on the table and bent over while I stood behind and licked her some more.She then layed on her back and I carried on licking her out ,rimming her and probing with my fingers until she climaxed,after a couple of minutes we went to the shower where she performed so w/s on my groin area.back on the table she started a nice oily h/job on me while massaging my prostate until I had a intense climax all over her hand and my stomach.  :yahoo:We then both showered and she helped me dress. Great time will definitely go back.her services have gone up massively since I last saw here.

Online advent2016

Do you have a link to some contact details?