Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet_Lisa_xxx West Bromwich  (Read 1755 times)

65 review(s) for Sweet_Lisa_xxx (49 positive, 13 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline legendinho

https://www.adultwork.com/Sweet%5FLisa%5Fxxx -

Very quick review of a meet I had on Monday with Lisa.

£ 60 half hour meet

I couldn't find much information on this SP on here but she got good feedback on AW from what seems genuine punters.

The meet was easy to arrange all done by text on the day. She is based in West Bromwich on a busy road.

I give Lisa 6/7 on looks nice body just didn't get the wow factor tbh. She is friendly was offered  a shower and a drink once I entered the house. Hand over cash and have a quick shower.

Once back straight to fk and owo the highlight of the meet. Has a good technique licking  balls and got quite deep.

Started off on  doggy (nice ass) after drilling her a while move to mish and finished  in the bag soon after. Quick clean up and said my good byes.

Positive:

Friendly
Owo
Allows fingering (with lube)
Decent body

Negative:

Felt very mechanical
Avarage looking
Light kissing
Not the nicest areas

I recommend only for a quickie. I want be going back.

:hi:
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 09:12:24 pm by legendinho »

Ming

Thanks for the review legend.

This is the same girl I was apparently B&S'd with here

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=158654.0

The first picture, with the red mini skirt in the kitchen has been used by multiple profiles over the last couple of years, I believe Juankerr was the first to highlight this.

The chances of B&S, with what appears to be a group of somewhat past WG's is quite high.

Ming  :hi:

Offline legendinho

Thanks for the review legend.

This is the same girl I was apparently B&S'd with here

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=158654.0

The first picture, with the red mini skirt in the kitchen has been used by multiple profiles over the last couple of years, I believe Juankerr was the first to highlight this.

The chances of B&S, with what appears to be a group of somewhat past WG's is quite high.

I read the review but I wasn't sure if it was Lisa you seen. I don't think it a was a b&s with me. on her gallery there are pictures that look like the person who I seen. Who ever we seen isn't any good imo

:drinks:

Offline legendinho

On her gallery the picture of her sitting on a stool is the person i seen.

Ming

Yep, that is who I was B&S'd with, so we saw the same woman.

Offline legendinho

Yep, that is who I was B&S'd with, so we saw the same woman.

:drinks:

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review legendinho  :hi:

Interesting that both you and Ming mention the picture of the girl sitting on the stool, I am confident that is not the sweet Lisa I met and reviewed back in 2014.

The topless pictures of the girl standing by the window and by the pool are 100% the Lisa I met from back then.

Offline legendinho

Thanks for the review legendinho  :hi:

Interesting that both you and Ming mention the picture of the girl sitting on the stool, I am confident that is not the sweet Lisa I met and reviewed back in 2014.

The topless pictures of the girl standing by the window and by the pool are 100% the Lisa I met from back then.

She must be using the Lisa you met picture on her main page and her own pictures on the gallery section. Either way who ever I met was very avarage.

:hi: