Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JESS-LOVELACExx Liverpool  (Read 1914 times)

5 review(s) for JESS-LOVELACExx (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
10 review(s) for JessLovex (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Chow95

External Link/Members Only

Price and Time - £90 for Half an Hour

Comms - A late one as I still felt the need for another punt at half 9 at night lol, text was sent for a booking, straight back answer no problem. However when texting that I would be 10 min late due to trying to find a cash machine, I was replied if I can do 22.15 instead of 21.30 as she had mantanance coming to sort out her room. Little bit of a hassle but I'd said I'd wait

Location - same location as my previous punt last week with Poppy Princess, set of Flats near the Liverpool docks. Place looked amazing and clean. Did notice some makeup marks on the bed when o came in though

Appearance - Jess was a size 12 with a MASSIVE set of tits...'knock a dude out set of tits', (now I've got that out the way), Jess was a very pretty faced gal. Only 18 years of age but a decent sounding chick

Session - Jess was welcoming and very open to what I'd like but I ain't the most demanding bloke and said that I just like standard open stuff. Decided to stick with an oral session without sex, sex hasn't really been doing it for me recently and I've been enjoying oral a lot more as well. So started off with DFK and then to OWO, damn even for my second round Jess could give and make you feel a decent BJ, deepthroat skills pretty good. DFK was also pretty hot as well with a slight hint of tongue. Asked to go to 69 which was no problem. Further thought the session I finished with CIM and swallow, which I didn't know she provided as it wasn't on her profile. She told me before I finished guys okay, I didn't sniper sneak the shot in...

Summary - yeahhh Jess was overall a decent punt to go with no real complaints. If I'm knit picking, I'd say I prefer a slimmer gal, but that's just knit picking. Would I go again, probably not as I like the adventure of meeting new and beautiful people, not that Jess wasn't beautiful, she was quite a good looker 

Offline smit1234

Good review, is she a scouse girl? Is she deffo 18 too?

Chow95

Good review, is she a scouse girl? Is she deffo 18 too?

Yeah she's defo scouse and does seem to be 18 from the talk of her going to college and all

Offline smit1234

Yeah she's defo scouse and does seem to be 18 from the talk of her going to college and all
Thanks buddy, may get to see her this week then

Chow95