Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does anybody think that punting has become shit in the west midlands?  (Read 5997 times)

Roadster

@Ming

Can't disagree with any of your logic. 

Except to say that I won't pay the price hikes and I guess I'm not alone. Add in the xenophobic attitudes developed here since June 2016 and I still guess that "elsewhere" looks like a better bet to anyone with serious intelligence, (which is isomorphic to the ability to read the punter and deliver top drawer "customer service").

I also guess this is a bit off topic for west mids so will be my last on the subject.

:hi:

Offline bearcat69

Whatever the reasons are, there is a shortage of good reliable girls in certain areas, and therefore a great opportunity for those that see the opportunity to make some serious wonga.

Late last year and earlier this year I was punting 3/4 times a week, in the last 3 weeks I have punted 4 times, I have the money, I just don't see anyone I want to spend it on.

Ming  :hi:

I wonder how many of those 3-4 punts per week included visits to the girls at the Chinatown Polish group? But then they ban you in reaction to you posting a negative review...

I was never a huge fan of Brexit, but I don't really see that as the reason. That group, for instance, seems to be determined to shoot themselves in the foot. £100 per hour (£120 if you include CIM), their standard prices there, is still a lot of money even if exchange rates have fluctuated. As far as I'm concerned, there's always plenty of money for whores to make anywhere in the world, if they are are willing to actually bother to put the effort in to make it.

Who wants to go to Germany anyway (especially if you're Polish! :sarcastic:)? Forget that, much nicer people here in Birmingham, and I bet our British sausages taste much nicer than those overrated German bratwursts. :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 08:31:12 pm by bearcat69 »

Westney

Punting died for me after the eighties, a golden era for me, using sex contact magazines, like 'Phoenix' and 'Rendezvous', and using massage parlours to meet lovely British women, sounds racist I guess, but it's true that we have more EU/Asian women working in the 'trade'. It also died with the advent of the internet, many women who are that way inclined use Camcorders to have paid cyber-sex from the comfort and anonymity from their own homes. I'd rather rub one off in front of the computer screen these days, than risk the dissatisfaction you can get from a sulky Romanian girl!

Offline HailWood

Definitely won't leave the East Mids for the West Mids at the moment.
Last 20 reviews - 11 red, 1 neutral, 8 positive that's only a 40% success rate  :scare:

EDIT: I just realised I'm lying; have a visit arranged shortly but it is to a very safe bet.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 02:33:12 pm by MikeTheBike »

Offline no2punter

It is shit, but I wouldn't completely blame the Eastern Euros. A lot of the touring Polish and Czech girls are very good at what they do. Sadly, you just have to wait until a decent one is touring in your area.

Offline DAlpine1980

There is plenty of opportunity for the likes of me, but at once a month/every two months that is hardly surprising.

However, I have heard that more and more hotels are being keycarded. I wonder if this has any effect in the 'shortage'.

midlandz_boy88

my sa girl let me down today, was gonna be a first meet. had a day off and itching for some sex. thought i can see whats in midalnds and nothing.
so wasted a day off for nothing and cant find anyone to shag.
looks like most of the girls are on sa in midlands and to organise a punt, need t plan ahead.
annoyed

Ming

my sa girl let me down today, was gonna be a first meet. had a day off and itching for some sex. thought i can see whats in midalnds and nothing.
so wasted a day off for nothing and cant find anyone to shag.
looks like most of the girls are on sa in midlands and to organise a punt, need t plan ahead.
annoyed

I would like to find out more about SA, but the thread is locked unless you are an SA member, which I don't want to fork out for unless I know it is reliable and VFM.

midlandz_boy88

Its hard work, i been on it a month and only one meet which was meant to be today. Girl let us down. Ders a lot of messaging u gtta do. And cant just say lets have sex. Some girls work out cheaper though. 150 today was for a whooe day but had to meet up and have lunch first. She said if we get on then go bedroom. I wont be renewing, wilk just go back to punting less hassle

Ming

Its hard work, i been on it a month and only one meet which was meant to be today. Girl let us down. Ders a lot of messaging u gtta do. And cant just say lets have sex. Some girls work out cheaper though. 150 today was for a whooe day but had to meet up and have lunch first. She said if we get on then go bedroom. I wont be renewing, wilk just go back to punting less hassle

Interesting, something to cogitate on.....

Thanks

Rayz

Been on Sa for over 2 years on and off.

I've only had to proper arrangements, yes it's expensive and hard work but if you find a good one on there it could be very beneficial in the long run. I meet an ebony girl on there and the first time we meet she took me back to halls of residence fucked my brains put and swallowed my load.  The thing was she wasn't expecting any cash she just wanted to prove she was genuine. I gave her money and it turned into a long term arrangement.

It can work out but there are a lot of time wasters and scammers on the site, just be careful.

Rayz

Offline Juankerr

Never considered using SA, it sounds like a lot of hassle and fucking about organising hotel rooms in the chance that the girl will actually turn up and that it might end up with some action, I'll stick to punting  :thumbsup:

Offline 240288

Couldn’t agree more. 2014-15 was a good time, had some good run ins with Latvians, polish, Czech, Hungarian and now it’s all just roms looking like jimmy tarbuck with gallery pics of gianna michaels to lure in the idiots.
Only rom I’ve had which was good was sensual Jane when she visited, went all the way to Chelsea and Jesus Christ... out of this world.

Take me back to 2014! Then again, I like not doing this every month now the talent is shit, I’ve realised how much money you can blow on this hobby 😂
Banned reason: No reviews in over 7 years
Banned by: 90125

nightrider.1234

Couldn’t agree more. 2014-15 was a good time, had some good run ins with Latvians, polish, Czech, Hungarian and now it’s all just roms looking like jimmy tarbuck with gallery pics of gianna michaels to lure in the idiots.
Only rom I’ve had which was good was sensual Jane when she visited, went all the way to Chelsea and Jesus Christ... out of this world.

Take me back to 2014! Then again, I like not doing this every month now the talent is shit, I’ve realised how much money you can blow on this hobby 😂

I think 2009-2010 was better personally.  When I started punting in 2009 and also when I joined adultwork, there were plenty of English WG’s even in Wolverhampton including terri the milf, wolvergirl and helpless who was one super horniest eager WG you’ll ever meet and now look at, it’s all mostly Romanians and not that many English WG’s.  Whenever I look at Wolverhampton it’s like staring at a barren wasteland field that was once a luscious meadow  :cry: :cry: :cry:

Bobbaloo

I've only been doing this for a year or so can't really compare to how it was before but I kinda feel like it's a bit dry too.

I go on AW, search whole of West Midlands and sort by rating and nothing really screams out at me in the results. Maybe like 1 or 2 profiles per page and then when I view them, they're too pricey for my liking, or too far, or fully booked, or when I search for reviews here there's people not recommending etc.

Offline KarmaPolice

Pretty new to the site, I've got to say that being on here has made me a lot more wary, and the only person I've seen since joining is Jade - Mature Class on AW - who I'm a fairly regular client of, money allowing.

All I can say is I think I've been pretty lucky over the years, only one crap (Romanian) punt in Birmingham and one quite weird episode up north near Middlesbrough.

It's starting to feel like a proper lottery?  :unknown:

Offline NigelF

As a recent visitor from the North West I must say that at least Birmingham (can't speak for the whole WM) is rather disappointing.

As others have suggested, popular girls are hard to book. I tried to book Michelle Independent and Gorgeous Vicky many days in advance but they were fully booked at the times I wanted. I had to settle for my second choices of Emily86 (just put a review up) and Myla S (review coming soon - it'll be a positive). Don't get me wrong, there is some choice and I'm happy with the girls I saw but if I were to visit just one or two more times, I think I'd be running out of options! That simply shouldn't be the case in such a major city (even if it is a bit crap  :P).

Ming

As a recent visitor from the North West I must say that at least Birmingham (can't speak for the whole WM) is rather disappointing.

As others have suggested, popular girls are hard to book. I tried to book Michelle Independent and Gorgeous Vicky many days in advance but they were fully booked at the times I wanted. I had to settle for my second choices of Emily86 (just put a review up) and Myla S (review coming soon - it'll be a positive). Don't get me wrong, there is some choice and I'm happy with the girls I saw but if I were to visit just one or two more times, I think I'd be running out of options! That simply shouldn't be the case in such a major city (even if it is a bit crap  :P).

Totally agree Nigel.

It seems to have got really bad over the last 4/5 months or so, the beginning of the year was actually quite good, I was punting 3 or 4 times a week, now it's down to about about that a month  :dash:

And to cap it all Vicky is now retiring so there won't even be that highlight to look forward to  :(

Glad you enjoyed Emily, she has been a staple of my punting for the last couple of years, never had a bad time with her, though she is totally vanilla... in a good way.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 11:36:03 am by Ming »

JackJack84

Hey guys.

Ive just moved to the west mids from the London area.

Obvs, there is no issue with find what someone needs around London but I'm struggling now ive moved...........

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

There's only 2 or 3 profiles that stand out but there's only one with any class and sophistication. (who can tell me who is is)???  :P

Please guys, let me know where to go to help me scratch my itch!!!

Offline Littlefoot

Hey guys.

Obvs, there is no issue with find what someone needs around London but I'm struggling now ive moved...........

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

There's only 2 or 3 profiles that stand out but there's only one with any class and sophistication.(who can tell me who is is)???  :P

Please do tell...........

Ming

Hey guys.

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

There's only 2 or 3 profiles that stand out but there's only one with any class and sophistication. (who can tell me who is is)???  :P

This might be a good starting point

External Link/Members Only

Offline dubs

And now Michelle Indie is moving away according to her UKE post  :cry:

Ming

And now Michelle Indie is moving away according to her UKE post  :cry:

She's been saying that for months....................

Offline Michelle Independent

• Service Provider
She's been saying that for months....................

Moving this month  ;)

Ming

Moving this month  ;)

You will be great missed Michelle, no doubt the red blooded men of Brum will be crying in their beer when that day comes to pass, it further makes the point that the situation in the West Midlands will become even worse.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 07:12:27 pm by Ming »

Offline NigelF

Totally agree Nigel.

It seems to have got really bad over the last 4/5 months or so, the beginning of the year was actually quite good, I was punting 3 or 4 times a week, now it's down to about about that a month  :dash:

And to cap it all Vicky is now retiring so there won't even be that highlight to look forward to  :(

Glad you enjoyed Emily, she has been a staple of my punting for the last couple of years, never had a bad time with her, though she is totally vanilla... in a good way.

That's a damn shame (regarding B'ham's general punting state and Vicky).

I'm actually rather vanilla myself but I do occasionally indulge in kinks such as TS girls and lactation!

I forgot to talk about price. As far as I can see (and it's not an in-depth look), for just half an hour, prices are typically £10-20 more than what you'd usually pay in Manchester. I can't imagine that costs are that much higher down here. It's definitely not helped by the relative lack of competition though. Having said all that, I'm not saying Manchester's amazing, it isn't.

Moving this month  ;)

London is shit. Move to Manchester  :thumbsup:

midlandz_boy88

had a day off from work today, thought i could go out and have some fun, spent at home. i wanted some sex today but couldnt find any in the midalnds. east midlands the same

Offline AriT

I don't know if it's any worse than in the last 4 years for me. If i were to break down the last 4 years then 2/3rd of that time has been in half a dozen arrangements with some of that spent meeting girls from SA to get into a long term arrangement. In between usually summer holidays when the SBs go away on holiday I'll punt or if things don't work out long term with the SBs i.e. this moment when I'm back on SA trying to find another arrangement. There have been a few ladies I've met from AW who have actually been semi SBs.. by that I mean I've gotten to know them well enough to take out to dinner/movie/dating activities and then some sex after with minimal payment if at all for the dating time and just covering their normal rates for the sex after. There are fewer British girls today or maybe just more EEs but the ones I've seen in the main have been okay. Thinking of JB/Paige Wilson and a few others. There have been a few disappointments of course.

Also seen some EEs for the quick suck and fuck. Thing with EEs is they switch and bait (Polish Group. Given up on Romanians) and sometimes I don't get to see a girl I'd want to see again. The other thing about them is they are less likely to actually enjoy their time with you. I know it's just paid sex but having a connection is always good and that's easier to find with British girls.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 05:42:23 pm by AriT »