Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Bum/ Arse / Butt  (Read 43315 times)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Seen Best Tits / Best Legs / Big Bums, but I can't seem to find one where I can post a pic of best bums on AW.
Surely with such categories as above, someone would have covered it by now.

I searched under bum/arse/butt but had no luck.

BaddaBanger

I've got to say this one, and that's not just because I'm hoping to see her this week :)

External Link/Members Only

Offline Daffodil

I've got to say this one, and that's not just because I'm hoping to see her this week :)

She should also be in the 'best tits' thread!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline ianvilla

This one for me and I can vouch that it is all there! It is the eighth wonder of the world!

« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 09:03:04 am by ianvilla »

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Seen Best Tits / Best Legs / Big Bums, but I can't seem to find one where I can post a pic of best bums on AW.
Surely with such categories as above, someone would have covered it by now.

I searched under bum/arse/butt but had no luck.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=9723.msg249804#msg249804
big bums and bubble buts has the best bums

Offline haystacks79

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=9723.msg249804#msg249804
big bums and bubble buts has the best bums

I guess that depends, as with all of these type of thread, with our individual ideas of what is "best" :)

charming_red

Paulie

Melb

This thread is for arseholes and arsehoes  :thumbsdown:

Offline Tonyleung

Hmm I haven't had the pleasure, but this bum truly looks peachy. :)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline ianvilla

Nice ass but not hers, an image search reveals it is all over the internet. Yet another false profile. Tonyleung you not her pimp are you. First post and all that?
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 05:43:05 pm by ianvilla »

BeesKnees

Maybe give him the benefit of doubt after he posts more than once?

Offline manc36

I like this cutie's bottom :)

://www.adultwork.com/2021883 or External Link/Members Only -
Banned reason: Abuse
Banned by: daviemac

18 review(s) found for Lil_Miss_Jade linked to in above post (15 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative)

Offline Tonyleung

Haha - Ok yeah I'm her pimp lol...(apolgies for the sarcasm - I know you lot are sick of scam's etc - been reading these forums for 2 days now)

Jeez - I didn't even think to look at the picture's file name , let alone go do a search on it. :) Thanks for the enlightenment - I just joined this forum after reading best tits on Adultwork - I thought I'd contribute to this one.

I do take a little offense it's not like I wrote - You must part with 120 notes and bang this beautiful piece of ass or you've never lived!

Ding 2nd post - Tony "the pimp"

Offline Tonyleung

Thanks Banger - makes me want to visit Birmingham :) !

Offline Tonyleung

PS U not her pimp are you banger ??

Lol -  :drinks:

Offline Daffodil

What does that mean?

I think he was celebrating his fifth post. I wonder if we'll hear a 'Ding 10'  :rolleyes:

Offline rpg

I think he was celebrating his fifth post. I wonder if we'll hear a 'Ding 10'  :rolleyes:

Let's hope not!

Offline akauya

Can you imagine of there was a "ding" every time Jimmy posted. Fucking nightmare!  :scare: UKP would be served with a noise abatement order!

potato

Don't know whether this is the best bottom but its certainly somewhere to park your bike.......   External Link/Members Only

Offline Daffodil

Don't know whether this is the best bottom but its certainly somewhere to park your bike.......   External Link/Members Only

Nice arse. Profile strikes me as scam though.

mystery7

I'll have to go with Smiley miley on that one. Perfect  :)

potato

Nice arse. Profile strikes me as scam though.

This profiles been up and down like a whores drawers, every 3 days it disappears and then comes back again with different pics (same girl though). Thats because none of the these Spanish ( as in Romanian) will authenticate their profile to show their true nationality, gets round the AW system without ever having to prove they are genuine.

Offline Daffodil

One must be a massive wanker to read the full profile. wtf was she thinking :D

You should see her twitter account  :lol:

Lex has overnighted this one!

mystery7

That's not a profile, its a fucking novel!!!

Offline Bangers and Gash

You should see her twitter account  :lol:

Lex has overnighted this one!

HC has been on my hot-list for ages, but the thought of having to fork out for a new set of alloys puts right me off. Plus, what's with the £50 deposit  :wackogirl: 

LL

I hope to fuck the winner very soon.
I'm looking forward to reading your report - she looks awesome

Offline UltrasForLife

I'm looking forward to reading your report - she looks awesome

Im not going to if I get a decent, proven girl on my RB at similar rates by Friday :)

LL

Im not going to if I get a decent, proven girl on my RB at similar rates by Friday :)
Good luck with that.  When I tried it, it was a disaster.  Lots of girls, not offering what I had requested, not working in the area I had stated.  Not a waste of my £2 however - I got a kick out of reading some of the desperate pleas for my cock, cum and wallet!

Offline UltrasForLife

Good luck with that.  When I tried it, it was a disaster.  Lots of girls, not offering what I had requested, not working in the area I had stated.  Not a waste of my £2 however - I got a kick out of reading some of the desperate pleas for my cock, cum and wallet!

Got one of the best punts Ive had last week through an RB,  admittedly at a slightly higher rate.

Offline ciscoxxx69

My nominations are :
Kelly Klose
Absolute smoking hot body all round, but an ass to die for....:-)
And....
GenaXXX
External Link/Members Only+
Unlike Kelly, this one you can F*ck too......;-)

Both tight, toned, firm and peachy....
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 08:07:20 am by ciscoxxx69 »

Offline ciscoxxx69

......not forgetting

Laura Super Star......ummmmmm ;-)

IanTurnet

A nice thread. Not sure if it means nice to look at or nice to fuck as in anal or pref both...
I love fucking a nice prrtty bum, but what is sexy is very variable.
Last week I saw KapriceDuHaute and she is very slim with tiny buttocks and very tight ahole. Cant take bigguns but fitted snugly ha ha
On the bubble but end I love plat cindy, great bum for pounding, very glad she is back...
Some of the best bums are the latina shapped. My fave there would be deepin, but she rarely does anal anymore, and of sara kane who l am seeing in about 5 hours for a mfm. Yippee.
There are others I can recommend too.

Offline herbie007

A nice thread. Not sure if it means nice to look at or nice to fuck as in anal or pref both...
I love fucking a nice prrtty bum, but what is sexy is very variable.
Last week I saw KapriceDuHaute and she is very slim with tiny buttocks and very tight ahole. Cant take bigguns but fitted snugly ha ha
On the bubble but end I love plat cindy, great bum for pounding, very glad she is back...
Some of the best bums are the latina shapped. My fave there would be deepin, but she rarely does anal anymore, and of sara kane who l am seeing in about 5 hours for a mfm. Yippee.
There are others I can recommend too.

Hi Ian

+1 regarding Dee's bum.

Enjoy your meet with Sara Kane, would like to read a review about it if possible.