Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kew Thai Massage..Aches and Pains Traditional Thai Massage, Swindon  (Read 1717 times)

billybloo

Has anyone tried these people who are based in Rodbourne Road, Swindon.  Their website says that a 30 minute massage is just £25.00.  I went passed today and it said closed on the door although the lights were on so I am presuming that it is similar to most of these establishments where there is just one girl working and if she has a client then they lock up.  There was a note on the door saying back at 10.15 but this was just gone 10.30 and door still locked up.  Does anyone know what extras they offer, if any, and what the standard of the girls are in there??.  Downside is that the shop is on one of the main roads into Swindon Town Centre and right by the Outlet Village shopping complex.  There is also a sandwich shop right next door which is quite popular.  I did notice parking around the back of the shop so maybe if you phone in advance they let you in the back entrance. 

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 09:47:06 pm by billybloo »

Offline Lewis

if you phone in advance they let you in the back entrance. 

You'll probably find that's classed as an extra  :D

hardpunt

I don't think you will get any extra's at this place. The Mrs has been there and the woman told her loads of men ask for sexual services, also there is a sign up saying so.

The way I understand it the Asian lady is some English blokes buy a bride. He obviously thought he would make a bit of money of his investment, I doubt he's pimping her out.