Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Candy at Spangles Nottingham  (Read 1678 times)

Offline Imperial109

External Link/Members Only

Above a parade of shops on Derby Road. Easy to find and good communications on the phone beforehand. Round the back, knock on the door and you are in! Rooms are clean but ridiculously small.

Good looking young lady (early - mid 20's?).Petite with a firm body, proportionate rack and a gorgeous arse.

A typical parlour visit. Token massage followed by a lacklustre personal service. Onto the rickety bench for the massage and after a couple of minutes I was asked what I wanted. Went for the full personal. Quite simply it was Candy's intention to get me out of there as quickly as possible. Reluctant light FK, over enthusiastic and poor OWO preceded repeated requests from Candy for me to get the mac on. Initially I said no, requesting a longer BJ but the mac was soon on. Shagging in such a small space using an old massage bench is not easy but it is certainly not helped when your partner is so lifeless and unenthusiastic. Got the job done and was out the door with the whole visit lasting no longer than twenty minutes.

Due to the friendly communications and welcome I would return to Spangles but not to see Candy - a poor and uninterested service.

Total: £75 (including £15 door fee)

Offline Steely Dan

Thanks for the review ... and welcome to UKP.