Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Juicey Lucy Birmingham  (Read 2941 times)

13 review(s) for juicey-lucy (8 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
14 review(s) for Outcalls for you (9 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

JV547845

Giving Lucy a negative feels a bit harsh but unless you have a particular thing for her I just recommend you see someone else.  The location's a good discrete central flat.  Comms were crap as she was late and not even at the venue when I arrived.  Lucy's pics are accurate and her body is great - a good milf type.  She delivered most of the services including COB but they were mechanical. The kissing was lack lustre and she talked too much and I was chucked out before my time was up, making me feel disappointed.  If you're going to see her, go for half an hour only.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Pablo02

I like how she's posted pictures of her apartment in her private gallery  :dash:

Offline Bangers and Gash

I like how she's posted pictures of her apartment in her private gallery  :dash:

You paid for that?  :lol:

JL is definitely a bit flakey, always running late. I saw her yonks ago, long before UKP was created. Her kissing was the most bizarre experience ever. Now I know how Jimmy Saville felt when he was trying to DFK mental patients.  :(

mark punter

Does anyone know why Lucy's Adultwork profile is gone?

Offline dboy74

She made really annoying and weird cooing noises when I saw her years ago.

One meet was more than enough.

Offline KingUser2017

This women needs to call it a day, She's far too old for this job. I wouldn't call her a MILF rather a GGILF (great grandmother...) I saw her a few years ago. I remembered her making funny sounds while giving oral. Did not like it at all. Yes she bloody talks too much and it's all shite anyway. Unless you're desperate and no one is available, but other than that not recommended.