Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Camilla Raine - Nottingham  (Read 959 times)

68 review(s) for CamillaRaine (45 positive, 9 neutral, 14 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline RedKettle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Somehow this one had avoided my radar until quite recently - I suspect because the price at £150 an hour had put me off.  I do like VFM.  However I decided to treat myself and booked an hour.  Comms were really good and it was all sorted by AW email and then a call on the morning.

The flat is one of the best I have visited in this hobby and there is plenty of safe parking nearby.

She is now well reviewed on here so not much I can add.  She is the girl in the profile, she has an incredibly fit body and she is very easy and pleasant to talk to without being overly talkative. 

If you read the profile you gather that she is very keen on good hygiene.  Therefore to ensure I got her full service I accepted the offer of a shower and washed with particular care.  This was quite difficult as she had greeted me in high heels and sexy underwear so I was keen to get in there as quickly as possible!

Just in case you missed it this girl has a cracking body and is pretty with a posh look about her.  You would be very happy to walk into a bar with her on your arm.

She also has a great attitude taking a real interest in what you want and then delivering it.  Her OWO is great and the picture in my head of her arse whilst doing reverse cowgirl will be there for many a year.

If I can loosen my wallet enough I will be back to see her alot and I suspect that we will try many different but enjoyable things. I am generally cynical about girls charging £140 or more for an hour but with this one I can see why she does it and it may be a price I am willing to pay again - this was my most expensive 1 hour punt to date. (To be clear I still think that is a ridiculous amount of money for a shag, but for a girl like her it is a sellers market and I will be buying.)

Having just reviewed this before posting I am conscious that it is gushing about her so no doubt my stalker Bangers will again report me to Admin - however what can I say, I had a brilliant time.

Offline Picti

Bottom line - you paid a premium rate to have a good time, and you left feeling that you had a brilliant time. Your money, your punt, and your satisfaction.

Your responsibility to the site is that you review fairly, accurately, and without undue bias or influence. How others react to that is their business, or agenda.

Cheers for the review and confirmation that she seems to have a consistently good approach and service.