Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola x. Blackpool. In-Call  (Read 1119 times)

11 review(s) for  lola x (8 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Scotpunter

Lola x
Blackpool
1 Hour In-Call
£120

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have seen this girl several times and have reviewed her before. She is genuinely a people pleaser in the bedroom. Her current location is a flat on one of the main roads heading into town. Not much in the way of parking on that road but plenty on side roads nearby.

Lola is a pleasant girl with a lovely manner and in my opinion pretty. She is petite with small breasts and an energetic lass in bed.

Anyway my punt was of the usual quality and included the usual gfe as well as watersports.

Given how poor Blackpool is for working girls, she is a diamond in the rough imo. I have no doubt I will see her again.
Banned reason: Cunt
Banned by: daviemac

Online Georgedaviesok

I saw her a few times mainly when she was at grange park, she provided an ok service but never delivered A levels like used to be in her likes in her profile. Stopped seeing her when she moved to the town as it wasn't a good location for me, also went a little weird too in my opinion.

Offline Scotpunter

I saw her a few times mainly when she was at grange park, she provided an ok service but never delivered A levels like used to be in her likes in her profile. Stopped seeing her when she moved to the town as it wasn't a good location for me, also went a little weird too in my opinion.

Weird in what way? I only ever saw her in town centre.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 11:33:18 pm by Scotpunter »
Banned reason: Cunt
Banned by: daviemac

Online Georgedaviesok

She just got very vague and once discussed a booking with me only then at the end of the conversation turned round and said I can't do it now anyway. I thought that was bizarre. She's a very fit girl and obviously popular but sometimes it can be too much hassle and Lola was getting hard work.