Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde Verity, London  (Read 4178 times)

10 review(s) for BlondeVerity (8 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6695292) (10 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline RobinBrod

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£350 for 90 minutes. This is the same price as she is advertising at Maxes, but I suppose Max is not taking his cut.

I first met Verity at Maxes as Meg, and she still responds to that name. Put simply, she is one of the stars at Maxes; she is probably in her mid-40s, does speak with a slight Polish accent, but has a superb body. She is fit and toned and extremely flexible. We have had four meetings: one as a threesome, and then 3 as 1-2-1s.

Comms. Easy to arrange. Email via AW first and then text message. I booked a meeting for 7.00 pm as I was at an all day meeting. However, the rain interfered with the meeting. I texted her early on to say I was likely to be free earlier and asked if she was possibly free at 3.00 pm. She was and we arranged to meet then. This flexibility was great news and I felt reassured.

The Place. Verity / Meg has been in this flat for about a year. It is on High Street Ken and there are so many people walking past that there is no reason to be worried. Sure enough, once sent the text to say she was ready there was almost no wait at the door. The flat door opened as I reached it. Inside a large room, excellent bathroom with all that you could need. I had taken a bottle of wine (off licence just round the corner).

The Meet. Verity / Meg was wearing a lovely leather dress and underwear, After a drink and swift snog, I went to the bathroom, asking Meg to lose the skirt! When I got back she was lying on the bed in her underwear - glorious black stuff- and was gently playing with herself. Onto the bed and immediately superb DFK, OWO and RO, 69 and rimming both ways. Superb sex in a variety of positions. Meg has an amazing body and knows how to use it. Eventually I came when in mish and we ended chatting on her bed, while running our hands over each other. A second shower and I was off.

Summary. Meg / Verity is a practiced professional who has been on the game for many years. She is very good at what she does. Yes, she is more expensive than many WGs, but IMHO you gets what you pay for. Meg is outstanding and reading some of the other reports on her, she is prepared to do many things which many WGs are not prepared to do. She is happy with a finger / vibrator in her bum, but whether anal is actually on offer is debatable. We talked about it, but I got the impression she would not want to do it. If I was 20 years younger and as firm as I was then I might have tried to persuade her! Sadly, I am 60 and it's a little more tricky!

Would I go back? Absolutely. She is a genuine UKP legend.

Offline BlondeVerity

• Service Provider
Thanks for the review RobinBrod.    :D  This is my first time looking at this site and was curious whether there would be any posts about me as Meg or BlondeVerity.

I'd just like to add two minor pieces of information in relation to this though:

1.  I am most definitely not in my mid-40s, and in fact am still not even in my 40s!!  I will be reaching my 40s in a few years time, but not quite yet so let's not jump the gun and pack me off to a retirement village just yet.  Ha ha ha.  :thumbsup: 

2. I am no longer with Maxes Angels but am only listed on Adultwork now.

All the best. xxx

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£350 for 90 minutes. This is the same price as she is advertising at Maxes, but I suppose Max is not taking his cut.

I first met Verity at Maxes as Meg, and she still responds to that name. Put simply, she is one of the stars at Maxes; she is probably in her mid-40s, does speak with a slight Polish accent, but has a superb body. She is fit and toned and extremely flexible. We have had four meetings: one as a threesome, and then 3 as 1-2-1s.

Comms. Easy to arrange. Email via AW first and then text message. I booked a meeting for 7.00 pm as I was at an all day meeting. However, the rain interfered with the meeting. I texted her early on to say I was likely to be free earlier and asked if she was possibly free at 3.00 pm. She was and we arranged to meet then. This flexibility was great news and I felt reassured.

The Place. Verity / Meg has been in this flat for about a year. It is on High Street Ken and there are so many people walking past that there is no reason to be worried. Sure enough, once sent the text to say she was ready there was almost no wait at the door. The flat door opened as I reached it. Inside a large room, excellent bathroom with all that you could need. I had taken a bottle of wine (off licence just round the corner).

The Meet. Verity / Meg was wearing a lovely leather dress and underwear, After a drink and swift snog, I went to the bathroom, asking Meg to lose the skirt! When I got back she was lying on the bed in her underwear - glorious black stuff- and was gently playing with herself. Onto the bed and immediately superb DFK, OWO and RO, 69 and rimming both ways. Superb sex in a variety of positions. Meg has an amazing body and knows how to use it. Eventually I came when in mish and we ended chatting on her bed, while running our hands over each other. A second shower and I was off.

Summary. Meg / Verity is a practiced professional who has been on the game for many years. She is very good at what she does. Yes, she is more expensive than many WGs, but IMHO you gets what you pay for. Meg is outstanding and reading some of the other reports on her, she is prepared to do many things which many WGs are not prepared to do. She is happy with a finger / vibrator in her bum, but whether anal is actually on offer is debatable. We talked about it, but I got the impression she would not want to do it. If I was 20 years younger and as firm as I was then I might have tried to persuade her! Sadly, I am 60 and it's a little more tricky!

Would I go back? Absolutely. She is a genuine UKP legend.

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Good review OP, I'd have to agree with what you've said including the slight accent which some posters say doesn't exist.

Verity has confirmed she's late 30's although I have to admit I thought she was older, Her body is in very good condition though.

She's definitely right up for for a PSE punt imo
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 02:51:05 pm by Gentlelovemaking »

Offline RobinBrod

Delighted to see Meg / Verity on the site.

Very happy to take her word that she's only 38 - my mistake, and happy to acknowledge that.

Strongly recommend her to all.

Phaedrus

hmmmm

Something is not right here.

You say here that you've punting 18 months, so since January 2016

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=149166.msg1634059#msg1634059

And here that your first punt was "Last summer" so since July 2016

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=89987.msg1666557#msg1666557

That's quite a gap. Did you start punting in the Summer or in the Winter?

Type_O_Negative

Indeed she is "a genuine UKP legend"  :sarcastic:

With 2 positive and 1 neutral review.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 01:42:51 pm by Type_O_Negative »

Offline boardyhell

i have seen meg/verity at maxes 4 times,last time was 4 years ago,deep throated me and came deep in her throat,her eyes were watering as she said you came so deep in my throat spluttering
one other time she wanked me onto her tongue and swallowing,only down side is no anal
i can't believe she is in her forties ,probably about 36 and from what is said in good condition
cost is high for me at the moment but service is guaranteed
not on my hit list at the moment but recommended if water sports are on your agenda
getting the itch for x alexsandra and julia spicy at the moment