Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations for a first timer?  (Read 1538 times)

Offline JoshJJ

Hi gents!
I'm Newcastle based but work anywhere from Ashington down to Sunderland, and have long stalked this board and read the reviews that go up- but most posters here seem quite experienced in this hobby and despite weeks of trailing through adverts on adultwork, simply can't decide who to 'pop my cherry' with.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks!

Offline waynekerr600

We all have different preferences. What do you like in terms of age,  hair color and body type? Any particular services e.g. cim/owo etc which are deal breakers for you? Any preferred locations?

The reviews here are really useful to make sure you pick a good un.

Do a review of your experiences too to help fellow punters.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hi gents!
I'm Newcastle based but work anywhere from Ashington down to Sunderland, and have long stalked this board and read the reviews that go up- but most posters here seem quite experienced in this hobby and despite weeks of trailing through adverts on adultwork, simply can't decide who to 'pop my cherry' with.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks!

Might pay to read the 'PuntingWiki' at the bottom of every page especially this bit.    :hi:

External Link/Members Only

Offline JoshJJ

We all have different preferences. What do you like

Hah! That would've been handy to include, sorry. I'm early 30s so mid 20s to mid 40s ideally. As for services.. and this is going to make me sound super vanilla relative to the bulk of posters here, I've recently broken up with the girl I've been with since I was old enough to get it up, and have never had a CIM finish. That's what I'm keen to get.

Have a look at my "best girls in the NE" list:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=146122.msg1722946#msg1722946

This is fantastic! Many thanks!

Offline MasterChief

Hah! That would've been handy to include, sorry. I'm early 30s so mid 20s to mid 40s ideally. As for services.. and this is going to make me sound super vanilla relative to the bulk of posters here, I've recently broken up with the girl I've been with since I was old enough to get it up, and have never had a CIM finish. That's what I'm keen to get.

This is fantastic! Many thanks!

One of the best orgasms I have had was in Busty Jesses mouth, so if it's CIM you are after......

Offline waynekerr600

One of the best orgasms I have had was in Busty Jesses mouth, so if it's CIM you are after......

Reading down this thread I was just about to suggest Jess too.

I'm booked in for tomorrow with Jess so can't wait.

Have to say Pearl/Miss Delores West gives a great CIM too she has a great retro 50s look too.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 06:34:30 pm by waynekerr600 »

Offline CELICA GT

Reading down this thread I was just about to suggest Jess too.

I'm booked in for tomorrow with Jess so can't wait.

Have to say Pearl/Miss Delores West gives a great CIM too she has a great retro 50s look too.

Enjoy tomorrow with Jess, she is great, unfortunately I will be stuck in the metro centre  :(

Offline waynekerr600

Enjoy tomorrow with Jess, she is great, unfortunately I will be stuck in the metro centre  :(

Cheers C-GT sure will.

Offline waynekerr600

For info. Jess was fantastic as always.

Offline Sar-Major

For info. Jess was fantastic as always.

Ya jammy feker, ya little waynekerr................. :D :D :D       On me last stop over in the Toon, I had Jess booked in for a "Mid-Night Soiree" However work had other ideas. As I got an "Emergency call out at 22:30 I phoned her and she was really most understanding.

I do so need to make it UP to her,  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline waynekerr600

Ya jammy feker, ya little waynekerr................. :D :D :D       On me last stop over in the Toon, I had Jess booked in for a "Mid-Night Soiree" However work had other ideas. As I got an "Emergency call out at 22:30 I phoned her and she was really most understanding.

I do so need to make it UP to her,  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

She's well worth waiting for SM.

Offline Slaine

or there's the other Jess .... that being Jess1000 from Stockton who's a great shag.
Fab slim bod and horny as hell who will DFK your face off  :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

or there's the other Jess .... that being Jess1000 from Stockton who's a great shag.
Fab slim bod and horny as hell who will DFK your face off  :hi:

Aye.....Looks "Fit As Fuck" a tad too far suoth for me to travel tho............... :dash: :dash: :dash:

Shame she didn't/couldn't visit the Toon a couple of times a month.  ;) ;)  :thumbsup:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline CELICA GT

Aye.....Looks "Fit As Fuck" a tad too far suoth for me to travel tho............... :dash: :dash: :dash:

Shame she didn't/couldn't visit the Toon a couple of times a month.  ;) ;)  :thumbsup:

Ditto, unless I pack a picnic  :sarcastic:

Offline JoshJJ

Well guys, I finally plucked up the courage to message busty Jess, explain that I'm an epic newbie at all this but if that doesn't put her off I'd be delighted to book her soon if she's free.

I'll post a review when all's said and done!

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Well guys, I finally plucked up the courage to message busty Jess, explain that I'm an epic newbie at all this but if that doesn't put her off I'd be delighted to book her soon if she's free.

Look forward to it, when you get there just relax and enjoy it.    :thumbsup:

Offline CELICA GT

Look forward to it, when you get there just relax and enjoy it.    :thumbsup:
Ditto, she will look after you very well indeed.  :drinks:

Offline waynekerr600

Great choice.

Offline Sar-Major

Ditto, unless I pack a picnic  :sarcastic:

Oi Twathooks..........Find your own fekin script writer............. :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: