Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Camilla Raine in Nottingham  (Read 3235 times)

68 review(s) for CamillaRaine (45 positive, 9 neutral, 14 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]

Offline Chezzie John

Camilla had been on my to do list for a while and after seeing that she now has being filmed on her profile I was booking her for another addition to my private wank bank collection :)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I sorted the booking out easily enough and arrived at her apartment in Sandiacre in which was nice with parking near by and got the money out of the way of £150 for the hour and £50 extra for the filming.

I normally film stuff on my camera but this time it was with Camilla's camera in which I get sent a copy after editing and I also said it was ok for Camilla to use the footage online so the pressure was on not to shoot my load to quickly but then with Camilla looking sexy I had my work cut out :)

So we started off the booking with Camilla french kissing me and this brought me to life instantly so I got pasted the camera and filmed her giving me owo, By the time I got to the 2min mark on the camera it was getting to nice and I was thinking of stuff to try and take my mind away from it and this worked for a while until it all got to much for me so I fired away into her mouth, Camilla then dribbled my spunk back out all over my cock looking into the camera :)

So after a little break she put the camera on its tripod and come and sat on my face and this so had my cock twitching again so she spun around and we did 69 until she whipped out a condom and fucked me reverse cow girl facing the camera. This is a position I've always wanted to film but I tend to fuck up as I've failed in the past trying this and ever since then I've panicked about doing it again. But with Camilla doing so I had no problem as it just felt to nice and I soon shot my load again.

Then after a chat Camilla got me going again so she started riding me off camera until she said I had to give her a facial for the finale so she kneeled down before me giving me owo until it all got to much for me again and fired away with the first bit missing her face landing on her tits until I adjusted my aim and got her all over her face :D

So overall Camilla's a really nice lass and hopefully we'll have another meet planned with some friends involved so next time she's going to get proper covered.

Offline Crazydave

I popped in to see her later in the day. Didn't feel up to filming, but it's still on my bucket list of things to do. She managed to get four pops out of me in an hour, which is a record for me. I'm nearly at your level of recovery Chezzie.  :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

How the fuck you chaps manage to pop as quick as you do  :D :D and as many times as you  :unknown: :unknown: do is beyond me.  :lol: :lol:

Offline HailWood

How the fuck you chaps manage to pop as quick as you do  :D :D and as many times as you  :unknown: :unknown: do is beyond me.  :lol: :lol:
+1
You guys get great VFM - about £30 per pop by my reckoning  :hi:

Maybe, just maybe, 30 years ago I might have. Certainly not now!

Offline Picti

Chezzie John and Crazy Dave are a couple of sprinklers! As someone who struggles to get one out, I read their exploits with no small amount of envy.

Offline Chezzie John

Chezzie John and Crazy Dave are a couple of sprinklers! As someone who struggles to get one out, I read their exploits with no small amoo.k. nvy.
I've always done it. I'm just gagging for it all the time but I want it that much it's hard work not shooting my load quick so it has it's down side if I'm trying to please.  But when I'm paying for it I only care about pleasing myself :) But once the newness wears out I can control things better.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Chezzie John and Crazy Dave are a couple of sprinklers! As someone who struggles to get one out, I read their exploits with no small amount of envy.

Ha !! Ha !! I'm not envious just "financially depleted" as it's a struggle for me too to "sprinkle" (that had me in stitches) my baby batter.

Online RogerBoner

How many times can you cum? https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=132237.msg1481925#msg1481925
Personally 2 in 1 hour usually. Max 3 in 1 1/2 hours and a long time ago 7 in 8 hours (I still know the girl socially)

Offline HailWood

How many times can you cum? https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=132237.msg1481925#msg1481925
Personally 2 in 1 hour usually. Max 3 in 1 1/2 hours and a long time ago 7 in 8 hours (I still know the girl socially)
Usually once per hour and occasionally twice. I'm not counting 'dry' orgasms (I can achieve about 4 or 5 of these in an hour).
Like you, my record is 8 times in a 6 hour session over a decade ago with a girl that I still stay in touch with regularly.

Offline Picti

...a long time ago 7 in 8 hours (I still know the girl socially)

Like you, my record is 8 times in a 6 hour session over a decade ago with a girl that I still stay in touch with regularly.

So basically, the best way to "cement" a relationship is to cover them in cum. That would explain my relationship history  :(
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 08:58:34 pm by pictisunum »

Offline HailWood

So basically, the best way to "cement" a relationship is to cover them in cum. That would explain my relationship history  :(

Probably. Probably. The alternative is to get married and I know how that one has worked out   :angry: :mad: :diablo:

Offline snapontool

I tell you what chaps I would love a puff of what you guys are smoking !!

:wacko: :music: :lol:

Offline mrfishyfoo

I tell you what chaps I would love a puff of what you guys are smoking !!

:wacko: :music: :lol:

Pussy.  :D :D

Does weird things to a bloke. Especially if he ain't getting enough.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Jerboa

So she charges 50 extra to film, but uses the footage on AW, so she earns twice?

That's like taking a cab to a club that pays the cabby commission, and then paying for the fare.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 10:07:09 pm by Jerboa »

Offline Picti

So she charges 50 extra to film, but uses the footage on AW, so she earns twice?

Very reasonable point.

Chezzie you should be receiving stud fees. Make sure you're paid by the gallon  :thumbsup:

Offline Chezzie John

I gave Camilla the option of using the footage online. I could have got it for half the price with a cameraman filming it but I wanted to be alone and it may never get used anyway. And most of it is pov filming or she's sat on my face :)

Online RogerBoner

I gave Camilla the option of using the footage online. I could have got it for half the price with a cameraman filming it but I wanted to be alone and it may never get used anyway. And most of it is pov filming or she's sat on my face :)
A cameraman filming would be a passion killer, what about a camerawoman? Now where's my old ACTT card?

Offline Lincs.man1

CJ - Sounds like you had a great Punt. Recently though she seems to have let the side down a little.....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=139634.msg1547973#msg1547973

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
CJ - Sounds like you had a great Punt. Recently though she seems to have let the side down a little.....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=139634.msg1547973#msg1547973

Whilst you are correct, that was in April. She has since received 11 further reviews, all positive.

Offline snapontool

£150 for a brass, FFS there are some desperate blokes around, more money than sense I guess ?

:wacko: :thumbsdown:

Offline Crazydave

It's taken a bit of training to be able to recover quickly. Generally, get the first one out as quick as you can and then don't stop the kissing and licking, as that keeps the old fellow interested. As CJ says, the downside is that with a new girl, you sometimes have to concentrate not to cum too quickly, but it gets better as you see them regularly.

Offline HailWood

£150 for a brass, FFS there are some desperate blokes around, more money than sense I guess ?

How about a review of a "brass" that you do think is VFM then, Snapon? :unknown:

Offline Lincs.man1

Whilst you are correct, that was in April. She has since received 11 further reviews, all positive.

Just a blip CT. We all have bad days i suppose...! :timeout:

Online RedKettle

everyone entitled to an opinion but I slightly resent the description "desperate".  I enjoy this hobby (generally) and it is up to me what money I allocate to it.  I bet there are a great many hobbies that people on here spend money on that I think are nuts.

I agree that £150 is high, it is the highest I have ever spent on a 1 hour punt - but whether that is VFM for me is my call.

Online RedKettle

also of course the sort of women I see and the money I spend on them is slightly transparent as I review them - whereas your review count is..........

Offline mrfishyfoo

With an attitude like that I suggest you fuck off.  :dash: :dash: