Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rebel - Annabellas Milton Keynes  (Read 1360 times)

Offline eaglebuddy

External Link/Members Only

Had a reasonable punt with Rebel. She is not the most enthusiastic but pleasant enough. Her body was exceptional
with smooth skin, great legs and perfect tits with very sensitive nipples. She has some great Tattoo's as well

Had a prolonged BJ and then some RO recevied well, she seemed to enjoy any attention to her nipples, on to sex in a
couple of positions. All very good and enjoyable but i got the feeling she would rather have been somewhere else at
times.

Looks 9/10
Services 6/10

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 11:34:42 am by eaglebuddy »

Online notcalledchris

She also works at TPC as Talida.  Ive done here twice there.   First was fantastic ankles round ears pounding.  The second  time her attitude was not great TBH.  Pleasant enough but spent lots of time on HJ to aviod getting cock up her

vt

She also works at TPC as Talida.  Ive done here twice there.   First was fantastic ankles round ears pounding.  The second  time her attitude was not great TBH.  Pleasant enough but spent lots of time on HJ to aviod getting cock up her

Yes, very attractive girl, I've had flashes of brilliance off her, but she can lack the required enthusiasm at times.

Offline doughboy

Guys - she is on my 'hotlist' at the moment, purely because she has the looks/body/tatts/arse that I'd go for as a civvie. Can you please tell me, does she a) kiss (FK is good enough) and b) is her arse as nice as it looks in the pics?

Gracias

Online notcalledchris

Guys - she is on my 'hotlist' at the moment, purely because she has the looks/body/tatts/arse that I'd go for as a civvie. Can you please tell me, does she a) kiss (FK is good enough) and b) is her arse as nice as it looks in the pics?

Gracias
don't know about kissing as I tend to avoid that at parties but her ass is fantastic.