Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sunee Thai Spa - Massage - Liverpool  (Read 2988 times)

Offline hjdzi

External Link/Members Only
4 Button Street, L2 6PS, Liverpool

Has anyone had any experience of this place?

How does this compare to Sakura and other well-reviewed establishments in centre of Liverpool?

There is a google street view of inside and looks like an "extras" kind of establishment, with floor beds  ;)

Trenchrat1418

Not yet

When I rang the receptionist, just came out with it.  If I wanted extras that to discuss with the girl in the room only

If you do go, do a review as I hope to go there soon

Offline Twotall

I went a couple of weeks ago and saw an older girl called 'G'. She was legit and gave a rally good hard massage.  Bit too hard at times and I was laughing with her asking if she was trying to make me cry.

Not offered anything extra. £40 for an hour. It was with it as she did trigger points as well. I hobbled out but felt much better the next day. As I was leaving a very smiley younger girl appeared and asked me to come back to see her soon.

I'll try again and see what happens. G used to work in. Care home and retrained in the spa to do massage. We had a chat as she lives where I grew up. Might have put the blockers on any extras if she thought she could be recognised outside the spa.

Offline hjdzi

Twotall, did the place give off the vibe of extras or a professional outfit? Any other girls hanging about on the sofas they have on the pics?

Will most prob call up and ask for names etc before going.

Offline sinbad52

Could this be the long awaited hatta two. This has been supposed to be opening for some time now. In the words of many a thai masseuse "one day one day"

Offline Blooboy57

This is not Hatta 2, went Sunday afternoon saw a girl who I think was called Ann or Arn couldn't really understand what she said,massage was mostly done with a towel over me it wasn't till I was offered oils then it was a bit better.the girl tried to make conversation but I struggled to make out what she was saying. Only thing on offer was H/E girl said boss allowed nothing else I tried to negotiate but in the end paid £30 for topless h/e, no touching her tits which were small but looked firm enough for a good play, no showers in room so don't if they had any  and toilet area was in reception all in all a pretty average £25 half hour massage. Would I return maybe not just yet.

Offline Twotall

Twotall, did the place give off the vibe of extras or a professional outfit? Any other girls hanging about on the sofas they have on the pics?

Will most prob call up and ask for names etc before going.

Looks like HE on offer although a bit dearer than Jasmine just up the road where you can pay £20 for a HE. Might go back and see what else is available so we have another visit to compare against.

Offline tomchance

For Hatta 2 look in Stanley street. No review just someone I know worked their.

Offline Werewolfofliverpool

yeah I've been, they use hot oils and the place has a high class feel to it, feels more like a nightclub than massage parlour, the girl was rough too, and she kept saying she liked my arse and keep smacking it, then when the massage finished she joking grabbed by balls and said something, but not once did she offer any hand jobs or anything , and I didn't feel like I wanted one either... overall its a nicer place than the others... 

Trenchrat1418

I may pop in on the way or on the way back tomorrow from the southport air show

Offline hjdzi

I may pop in on the way or on the way back tomorrow from the southport air show

PLEASSSE post a summary or review :-)

Offline hjdzi

yeah I've been, they use hot oils and the place has a high class feel to it, feels more like a nightclub than massage parlour, the girl was rough too, and she kept saying she liked my arse and keep smacking it, then when the massage finished she joking grabbed by balls and said something, but not once did she offer any hand jobs or anything , and I didn't feel like I wanted one either... overall its a nicer place than the others...

Sounds awkward and awful! Where would you recommend? Sakura?

Trenchrat1418

Ouch and not a happy ending in sight. 

Offline hjdzi

Ouch and not a happy ending in sight.

Will give it a miss then... where would you recommend in Centre of Liverpool?

Trenchrat1418

sakura is the place where you get the most action,

Offline snoopy

Werewolf who should I ask for? Sounds great!

you don't ask for anyone, you just go with whatever girl is there on the day