Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna Jane - any information  (Read 1138 times)

Offline Cumberland

Anna Jane bid on my AW reverse booking and she seems hot....very tempted but limited AW feedback (which is BS anyhow) and nothing posted on this site. Hopefully the merry band on UK Punting can advise?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Appreciated if possible
Thanks

Offline MrDog

Anna Jane bid on my AW reverse booking and she seems hot....very tempted but limited AW feedback (which is BS anyhow) and nothing posted on this site. Hopefully the merry band on UK Punting can advise?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Appreciated if possible
Thanks

Since this link last week her prices have now risen to £200 per hour.
Shame at £120/£150 per hour she looked good value and I was lining up a session but £200 plus the cost of the hotel for an unknown isn't going to happen.

Offline Cumberland

Shame at £120/£150 per hour she looked good value and I was lining up a session but £200 plus the cost of the hotel for an unknown isn't going to happen.
Agree. She added one extra photo (the one in white jeans) and lots of £££££
That said, she had already bid last week £200 for a 2 hour outcall on my RB.
But I got lots of other bids so won't take a chance on her this time. Still seems too early to risk it.

Offline Cumberland

She has now gone back down to £140 per hour and added a message 'SORRY FOR CHANGING PRICES GUYS!'
Must be a reader of this thread  :drinks:

bigone

Probably  getting  no takers at 200 pounds  :rolleyes:

Offline Cumberland

Probably  getting  no takers at 200 pounds  :rolleyes:
Been following this one as services are great. But very odd behaviour. Constantly changing profile and prices and profile pics. Something a bit worrying about her current choice of photo brandishing a samurai sword....never a big turn on for me with a wg !!
 :scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 09:46:51 pm by Cumberland »

Offline batmobile409

Hahaha weird indeed!  Has anyone taken the plunge yet?  Curious to know as well if I should make contact or not.

Offline Cumberland

Hahaha weird indeed!  Has anyone taken the plunge yet?  Curious to know as well if I should make contact or not.
No not yet as she didn’t bid for my recent RBs as she did before. Her page now makes more sense though as do her prices. Interested to know if her PSE services (CIM, Swallow, Rimming giving and WS receiving) are genuine. As for 1.5 hours outcall at £200 this would be tempting.