Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Eva Jayne - Hereford  (Read 3001 times)

10 review(s) for EvaJayne (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Shybloke250

I was able to see Eva Jayne this past week after having her on my Adultwork hotlist for some time. I emailed a few days prior to ask about availability and a time and day was set for a 30 minute incall in Hereford.

Communications on the day were excellent and her directions were clear so I found her place easy. It had plenty of parking which is good.

She greeted me at the door in a dressing gown with matching bra and panties on underneath. After sorting out the paperwork and having a brief chat, I joined her on the bed for some nice kissing.

There are plenty of photos and videos to be found of her on her profile page which are accurate, although pay attention to the most recent pics as she has lost weight compared to her older pics.

Within no time we were both naked and she was deep throating my cock which felt amazing.

We moved around so I could taste her before she bagged me up and we went at it in a few different positions before I knelt beside her and came on her huge tits.

A bit more chit-chat whilst I got cleaned up and got dressed and I was on my way having (unbeknownst to me until I got back in the car) gone a couple of minutes over the 30 I had booked. No clock watching on her part and overall it was a really good punt. Recommended.

External Link/Members Only