Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sergei's Brother, the Amateur Photographer  (Read 964 times)

Offline PatMacGroin

I got schooled the other day about paying attention to the whole of the profile pic. How the surroundings of a photo can give clues to the state of a WG's venue and possibly her hygiene (Thank you cueball! - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=159962.25)

Now that I'm not just looking at their tits, I've realised that some profile photo's for different WG's have clearly been taken in the same location by the same photographer. That includes some amateur photo's as well as the professional looking ones.

In the amateur photo's it might be the same room, with the same furniture and poses, even down to the same bedspread. I'm sure I've seen some in the past, and didn't pay much attention beyond "Argos is doing well with their line of ProssieChic Bed Linen".  :D

This might be an observation many of you have already picked up on, but it makes me think it's a way of spotting WG's that:
- At the least are likely to know each other
- Might well be working together, out of the same venue, at least some of the time
- Could be run by the same pimps
- And so probably provide a similar level of service, whether that's good, bad or indifferent. And when it's good a Duo could be a possibility.

An example are these three Roms working out of the West London 'burbs. The photo's are obviously more professionally done, but I think the same points could be made:

HotAndre - External Link/Members Only
New Girl in Ealing - Stretched on a white couch beside purple curtains

BeautifulTeen-Ashley - External Link/Members Only
Mixed UKP Reviews based in Wembley - Kneeling on the same white couch, purple curtains visible beside it.

Pretty Zasha -  External Link/Members Only
Again Mixed UKP Reviews, Based in Brentford - Stretched on a completely different chair, but you can just see what looks like the same couch and curtains in the background. (I've seen her twice myself. Still haven't gotten round to doing a review, but I can say that's not her flat!)

You guys might have seen the same props in other WG profiles?

Or can you match-up a set of your own?

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 12:42:26 am by PatMacGroin »

Offline DonDickDraper

Sergei's bro

He's called Pytor (Peter) the Photographer - or Photo Pete for short.

I normally look for photos with similar props in them.
Polish girls working together seem to love taking their photos all on the same bed lol.

Offline Plan R

I must admit to noticing the 'exposed brick' wall that appears in many a photo.
This is because I wouldn't mind reproducing the 'feature wall' look at home.
After a second or two, I catch myself paying more attention to the bricks than the woman, then tell myself off along the lines of   "wasamatter with you you old cunt !! ?? "

Online scutty brown

In Blackburn one giveaway is a particular pair of black high heels with very distinctive red soles.........at least half the local Romanians have used them in photos

Offline HarryZZ

There's a couple of black girls woking in Leeds and they both have a very similar profile picture, stood at the top of a flight of stairs, External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only I only noticed because when I saw the first one I thought it seemed a strange place to take a picture and more importantly, what must the bedroom look like, presumably the stairs is the nicest looking room in the house! They could be working out of the same house of course but they're using different postcodes.

Offline PatMacGroin

There's a couple of black girls woking in Leeds and they both have a very similar profile picture, stood at the top of a flight of stairs, External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only I only noticed because when I saw the first one I thought it seemed a strange place to take a picture and more importantly, what must the bedroom look like, presumably the stairs is the nicest looking room in the house! They could be working out of the same house of course but they're using different postcodes.

Definitely the same location. Same coloured walls, banister rail and curvy edged mirror.

The first profile "Summer Haze" looks fairly genuine, a number of fb going back over a few years. Although no UKP reviews.
External Link/Members Only

The second profile "Tameka" looks dodgy to me. FB hidden, very few pics. I even have the niggling suspicion that stairway pic is a different woman to the other two she has posted.
External Link/Members Only