Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady-Dita & Farrah Foxxx - Swansea  (Read 1717 times)

13 review(s) for Lady-Dita (13 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]
7 review(s) for Farrah Foxxx (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]

Offline ammertime

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Got some reviews to catch up on, so here goes!
Booked this with Lady Dity in early/mid August. Comms excellent via UKE, then AW booking and text.
Location was a city centre hotel, no problems with gaining entry, and got a meet with Sexy Louise a few years ago to thank for already knowing the layout! Whatever happened to her?
So on to the room and met by Lady Dita, who sorts me a drink. Farrah is already naked in the hot tub! No time to waste, cash sorted, £260 for the hour, off with the clothes and in with Farrah. Soon joined by LD and into french kissing with both. Got some great memories of this hot tub! Standing up looking out over Swansea whilst kissing one and gettjng a bj from the other. And then the girls swapping. Pussy licking and fingering with the other sucking my cock, had to be a bit of a contortionist in the hot tub for this!
I wanted to fuck in the hot tub, so on with the sock, and Farrah duly bent over for a great bit of standing doggy while I kissed LD, all in the Swansea open air! Again swapped the girls around for some more doggy/snogging, then time to retire indoors.
On the bed it was one on my face with the other riding me, again taking turns!
And to finish, owo and hj, and a big load shot! Farrah would take it in the mouth but that will have to be for another time.
All round a tremendous hour, and getting fucked and sucked outdoors, in the middle of a city will last long in the memory!

Offline Steelworker

Different and good review, Ammertime. Sounds like you made a splash  :)

Offline iverthickone

That sounds like a good time Ammer.

We're the girls thin, or tubby?  (Thank you, I'll be here all week to take bookings)!

Offline mrdiamond77

Slutlover23

Gorgeous girls. I've seen them too