Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Indian Nadia - Perivale  (Read 3697 times)

13 review(s) for Petite Indian Nadia (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline YOY

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

MILF with a slim, petite body and small/medium B boobs. I would guess she is early to mid forties, her profile says 39.  She has a London accent and is ethnically Indian.

She works Monday and Tuesday only from a house she rents for those days in Perivale.  Her hours are 11.45am to 7.15pm.  The house is about 5 minutes walk from the Tesco at the Hoover building and 5 minutes walk from Perivale Central Line tube.  The house is good, bedroom is good and equipped with some mirrors and the bathroom and shower are good.

She answered my calls herself, both the initial discussion and once I got to the street.  Usual two step process of postcode/street and then once you arrive there she gives you the house number. 

She opened the door hiding behind it and when I went in and saw her face it crossed my mind to walk because it is a bit average, not bad but not great. But then she turned around to go upstairs and I saw her body, arse and lingerie and decided I was staying.  That was a good decision.

She has an enjoys list which is shorter than some girls – no OWO or CIM may be an issue for others.  I found Nadia delivered whatever I wanted on her enjoys list and went along with what I wanted and seems to have no hang ups within her boundaries.  I believe she enjoyed that I was enjoying her and wanted to try to please me.  She will do multiple positions and is happy to use the mirrors and is happy with her body.  She has a good down to earth attitude. 

I was looking for an Indian experience and like a MILF occasionally and if that is your thing then give her a try.  I stayed for 30 mins which was good value.

She has a male security person downstairs who I never spoke to or saw.  He called “time” at the end.  Nadia said he sometimes answers the phone when she is busy.

Offline drwho

when I went in and saw her face it crossed my mind to walk because it is a bit average, not bad but not great. But then she turned around to go upstairs and I saw her body, arse and lingerie and decided I was staying.  That was a good decision.

Never fails to get me in the mood when I follow Nadia up the stairs, transfixed by the wiggle of her cute arse through a revealing 'barely there' covering.

Vfm, intelligent and satisfying. Been back multiple times over the past couple of years.

Only downside is availability limited to Monday/Tuesday and finishing early evening.

Having said that it is likely this limit has prevented burnout and kept her attitude fresh.

sean70

Have been looking at this one for a while now but have been put off by the limited services no FK or OWO. That said I am over that way on Monday so after seeing the recent review may just take the plunge. OP re face out of 10 (I know it's subjective) but score? .... noted you said you was going to walk after seeing her face!

Offline YOY

For a 40 something year old indian maybe a 6.  The comparison to the alternatives, which are often twenty something year old EE, is difficult for all 40 year olds.  If you do go then let me know what you think.

Offline drwho

I'd say at least a 6-7
There are acne scars on her face, nothing worse.
She's also got a small nose stud which adds to her Indianess, if you see what I mean. As I think most will be visiting for her race that is only a good thing.
I preferred her with the bob haircut but this was about 3 years ago. It's now shoulder length.

Her body on the otherhand is cracking. Petite by name and nature. She's had a kid (now a teenager apparently) but you'd never suspect looking at her belly.

Offline Bigslondon123

I've seen Nad a good few times but not recently need to go back and see her.. she is one sexy Indian milf and provides a great service you can just tell she just loves getting fucked. Yh easily size size tiny petite frame.. very cute but can still take a pounding from a big dick