Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Screamers  (Read 1001 times)

amanzone

I've not seen this posted so may be helpful for the community. ..

As the title suggest am looking for screamers - loud,  vocal WGs who aren't afraid of rasing the decibels. 

Not looking for above 160 ph (exceptions can be made ), Ideally around 120 . Thanks !

Offline socksfellan2

I had a great recommendation but she only screams at 130, no less or more. Sorry.

Offline PONDEND

I saw a girl many years ago in Ash near Aldershot, found her in a free ads paper, she screamed the place down all the way through, twice. Was summer and all the windows open, when I left to go to car had have the street looking at me!!
Be careful what you wish for

Offline hendrix

Any half decent prossie will scream as much or as little as want if you explain that's what you want surely?

Offline Billy no mates

Liana Mendes External Link/Members Only

I reviewed her, here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=113245.0. Where I mentioned how loud she was.

A quote from the review "I am sure the people on the floor we were on, would have heard her she really is keen on sex, I would advise against booking her for an outcall to you, if you want to be discreet."

« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 12:04:01 pm by Billy no mates »

Offline pewpewpew

At the start of the punt tell her that you'll give her a tip for good service. At the end don't give her a tip. Tell her you have gonnorhea as well just to be sure. She'll probably scream right in your face