Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotels  (Read 3997 times)

vw

For a punter having a single outcall, it is trickier to understand how they can mess with you.  But like a pub landlord, they might have some leeway.  And so if they tell you to leave, will you really stand your ground? To even be noticed though, you would have to do something really bad, like having her driver park in a disabled space.

this review here involved police removing the prossie because of the hotel thinking the prossie was underage

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=85270.0

Now bearing in mind I had paid the full amount at the beginning. After 1 1/4 hours there was a hammering on the door and it was uniformed police and a plain clothes female. They said to get dressed and said they were checking if I was with an underage woman!! They took her away and grilled me about who and what. I tried to blag it but due to tne age difference and not knowing any details of Maddison I had to come clean but with minimum Information. I was grilled for about fifteen minutes and had to provide my full details and then the woman came back and said I was lucky as Maddison was confirmed as 20.  I said could I see her but they said no, the hotel wanted her removed as they don't allow prostitution on the premises.

Offline HarryZZ

Confidence when entering reception is the key, if you look dodgy they might approach you, but you have to remember that the majority of hotels are run by foreign, minimum wage people, it's not the owner at the desk and they're probably seeing thousands of people every week coming through, key entry is to stop the homeless and thieves entering, not to deter punters.