Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 1 hour incall with Abella (Ana Luiza UKE) in Soho - £170  (Read 1489 times)

78 review(s) for English Anabella (54 positive, 8 neutral, 16 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JimBob

External Link/Members Only

This was the weekend Ana was originally going to tour Birmingham but unfortunately she had to cancel. So after some deliberation (it wasn't that hard a decision to make if you've seen her UKE media) I decided to make a day trip to old London town and see her there instead.

First of all she is definitely the girl in her media. Tall mixed race beautiful face with big brown eyes, fantastic arse and a lovely posh accent. Definitely the type of girl I would go for in "real life"

The meeting was easily arranged through text, clear directions given to make sure I picked the right flat (5 flights of stairs though so you might need a rest when you get there!)

Ana greeted me very some very sexy lingerie showing off her aforementioned peachy arse (which I couldn't resist grabbing) money sorted I had a quick shower and Ana got down on her knees and went to work on my cock with some excellent deep throat, keeping eye contact as she licked up and down and got my balls in her mouth.

In truth I could have let her do that for the whole hour but I needed to taste her as well so ana took her lingerie off and sat on my face both facing me and in 69 also, her pussy tasted define and the deep throat in 69 had me getting close.

With that in mind I was ready to fuck this gorgeous girl, Ana applied the condom and rode me in cowgirl before bending over for me to fuck her doggy style, couldn't resist giving her arse a slap while doing this.

Now as mentioned already (and I'm sure anyone who saw her face pics when they were on UKE) Ana is facially very beautiful, so it was such a turn on for me having this beauty on her knees in front of me while I came all over her face (she has a full length mirror which adds to the experience)

By now the hour was pretty much up but ana was happy for me to have shower before we parted ways for the evening. Glad I went down to see her as I fancied her as soon as I first saw her pictures, and would love to see her again soon

JB