Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kate at Baan Bussabaa in Warrington  (Read 1954 times)

Offline caudell

Hi,

External Link/Members Only

on-spec drop in today and was massaged by Kate, beautiful Thai lady, who was excellent at massaging.  It felt authentic as I got twisted into a pretzel shape regularly, but no offers of extras unless I missed a too subtle hint.  Thought at one point it would, especially when on my back getting the inner thigh muscles stretched but to my great disappointment not a hint.

Still positive as an excellent massage for £25 (30 mins) with plenty of oils and good strong hands

Offline GingerNuts

Sometimes they don't offer in case it offends but usually they aren't offended if you bring up the topic of extras yourself.

Offline hungrypunt

Been a few remarks on here that since it got toolk over 6 months since extras are a no no.

give it time tho I reckon :D

Offline King Kenny

I was there a couple of months ago and got a decent hand job.

Offline Lawts9466

I went a few weeks back I think you have to ask for them more then them offering them to you I'm afraid

Offline avinsumfun

I went a few months ago and had a really good HE. I booked for an hour was asked about extras about 40 mins in which I accepted a topless HE.

A nice Thai lady not a great looker and a little heavier that I would normally like but still a pleasant visit.

avinsumfun

Offline caudell

sounds like I might give it another go then and be direct - I'm used to being flirty and obvious making it clear!

Offline kindrid

I have had 3 visits there, 2 was with Linda and both had HE. once was topless.  She offered each time.
Another visit, i saw a lady in what looked like a medical outfit, and nothing was offered, so i didnt ask.
 Each time has been a very good massage though.

Offline spiderajdude

Was in there this week and saw Kate..excellent massage, but not offered anything extra, so upon asking she left the room and in entered Linda who gladly obliged with a HE for £20.  Some do, some don't I guess.