Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophia-Raee - Lincoln  (Read 1830 times)

2 review(s) for SOFIA-RAE  (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Gervais90

Seen a couple of people mentioning this girl for a review, so decided to register and post. So take it easy on me!

AW profile link - External Link/Members Only

Comms - Getting in touch and arranging a meeting with Sophia can be a little tricky due to only communication being via the AW message system. She usually has her availability for the upcoming week on her AW page so you can usually plan ahead (recommended).

Location - Block of modern flats with ample parking. No issues there.

Meet - Pictures don't really do her justice (in my opinion). Likes list is accurate, DFK, OWO & facials at her discretion but I experienced all of this so no complaints there. Her oral is second to none. She's great on top too. My only criticism is size 10 may be a little flattering. However don't let that put you off. All in all a great punt. Especially as her prices have come down slightly.

Offline Lincs.man1

Bit expensive for an EE for me. Glad you had a good time !

Offline sireel

Comms - Getting in touch and arranging a meeting with Sophia can be a little tricky
So i'm finding! She's in Notts now.
What was her level of English speaking like please mate? Seems good from her profile, but anyone could have written that.
I do like to meet these EE girls, but it never goes so well if we can't understand each other.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 11:29:58 am by sireel »