Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NorthernVictoriax - anybody??  (Read 1321 times)

Hornyhumberlad

Wanted to know if anyone can shed some light on this little beauty??

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Profile is top notch and I've found her leeds page which has great feedback but because I'm a tight arse with my wallet, I want to know if anyone in Manchester can confirm my suspicions that I'm about to book the punt of the year??

Had a few phone chats with the lass, great comms and better banter. She seems too good to be true and ive taken too many risk with these girls in the past. I haven't reviewed on here yet so should I take the plunge, I'll make sure I write her up.

She did mention she's recently got a new number as she couldn't keep up with interest and couldn't manage her comma. For me, this for me resolves the neg she has on here but others opinions may differ.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 11:56:42 am by Hornyhumberlad »

Offline Blue Moon

Hi Victoria, welcome to UKP! Probably be better under your SP name, though.    Bm

OldAdmin

She got banned on UKE for second profile on there too, just as she's also done on AW with two profiles.
Maybe she thought I turn a blind eye to prossies and agency pimps creating fake accounts and fake reviews like other forums do? Pretend it doesn't happen and instead concentrate on getting them to pay for advertising or in case of another forum get them to work for the forum owner's agency?

vw

She got banned on UKE for second profile on there too, just as she's also done on AW with two profiles.

shame she didn't put as much effort into turning up
« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 01:27:16 pm by vw »

Offline Blue Moon

Wow....that was quick! Admin on the ball!    Bm

Offline mrfishyfoo

For me, this for me resolves the neg she has on here but others opinions may differ.

Cheeky fucking cunt. That was a well deserved negative for pissing me around.  :dash: :dash:

Offline cueball

Sharp as a spoon you love aren't you  :sarcastic:

Phone getting dusty with your deluded rates is it..... less muppets this side of the penines eh  :sarcastic:

Offline Blue Moon

Offline Marmalade

Another one that's hoping to step up her career ladder from "useless at prostitution thinks will try professional liar..."

Disappears to compose another fake profile ...

Offline Marmalade

Yes!  :cool: :

Lying touts. A disgrace to the profession of prostitution.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline cueball

Interestingly she's joined again asking about how we research fake pics... 're banned and post deleted.

The sceptical cynic in me says that her pics on her profile are/planned to be false and she's trying to cover her tracks.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 12:56:41 pm by cueball »

Offline Drayki

Interestingly she's joined again asking about how we research fake pics... 're banned and post deleted.

The sceptical cynic in me says that her pics on her profile are/planned to be false and she's trying to cover her tracks.

Her tits aren't false, she aint got any! there like 2 asprins on an ironing board!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline cueball

Her tits aren't false, she aint got any! there like 2 asprins on an ironing board!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Offline mrfishyfoo

They aren't that small.  :lol: :lol:

You got something to share ?? Coz if you've seen her then I reckon you have.  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline cueball

They aren't that small.  :lol: :lol:

Good lad  :sarcastic:

You stick up for her fishy  :sarcastic:

"Two Aspirins on an ironing board" ... genuinely made me laugh that  :lol:

:lol: she's a model.... of trainer bra's
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 06:51:26 pm by cueball »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Good lad  :sarcastic:

You stick up for her fishy  :sarcastic:

"Two Aspirins on an ironing board" ... genuinely made me laugh that  :lol:

:lol: she's a model.... of trainer bra's

Cheeky twat.  :hi: :hi:

You can fuck off if you think I'm going to do anything but spit vitriol and bile as far as this ones concerned. She fucked me around something rotten.

Yeah she is a model....a model fucking waste of space that's too busy getting banned on here and UKE to look after punters that DID want to give her their hardearned.  :dash: :dash:

Offline cueball

Cheeky twat.  :hi: :hi:

You can fuck off if you think I'm going to do anything but spit vitriol and bile as far as this ones concerned. She fucked me around something rotten.

Yeah she is a model....a model fucking waste of space that's too busy getting banned on here and UKE to look after punters that DID want to give her their hardearned.  :dash: :dash:

Calm down dear... you successfully defended her anadins  :sarcastic:

Offline cueball

Yes dear.  :P :P :P

I'm in a quandry  :dash:

Gemvid says she's got boy tits and fishy says she's got A cup handfuls

vw

Maybe fishy has small hands or the review made them grow?

Thinking about his own rope could have lifted them slightly to look better?

Rope tinted glasses and all.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline cueball

Rope tinted glasses and all.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Maybe, just maybe... he maybe exaggerated the size of her cup in the review  :D

Maybe, just maybe... she's maybe got him on a lead... using his own rope  :scare:

Offline scutty brown

Offline cueball

I like small tits

Then you'll love her... rumour has it that they're so small her nipples are on her back  :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

A cup handfuls.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

You best get her podged and put us all straight.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 09:30:52 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline scutty brown

Then you'll love her... rumour has it that they're so small her nipples are on her back  :D

sounds a good reason to give her a back rub....

Offline cueball

You best get her podged

At those bloated rates sporting boy tits?

Not only is she sneaky (on here) and expensive, she wants another 20 quid for the privilege of sucking my uncovered lancastrian pecker... that makes 160 quid for an hour with miss anadin.

Every bloody thing else is an extra too  :dash:

The pudding club saps can have this one back  :sarcastic:

put us all straight.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Well, it'd be refreshing... you could almost say it'd be a TOFTT  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 09:41:47 pm by cueball »

Offline Symbolically

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Classic

Offline Marmalade

Fish 'n' Cue could be a great tv double-act! Fill the gap left by Morecombe and Wise.

Offline mrfishyfoo

At those bloated rates sporting boy tits?

Not only is she sneaky (on here) and expensive, she wants another 20 quid for the privilege of sucking my uncovered lancastrian pecker... that makes 160 quid for an hour with miss anadin.

Every bloody thing else is an extra too  :dash:

The pudding club saps can have this one back  :sarcastic:
Well, it'd be refreshing... you could almost say it'd be a TOFTT  :sarcastic:

She were a reet bargain when I fucked her then weren't she.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I fucked her arse, got my cock sucked properly, before I came in her mouth and snowballed with her. I never paid for any extras other than anal as she weren't charging them. Then she filled her head with dumb ideas of her own self worth and started fucking us punters around.

My mistake was that I reviewed the twat before I'd had my fill of her and then got trampled in the stampede.

Won't do that again will I.  :dash: :dash:

« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 10:15:41 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Fish 'n' Cue could be a great tv double-act! Fill the gap left by Morecombe and Wise.

That's a thought.  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline cueball

Won't do that again will I.  :dash: :dash:

Not with her you won't  :sarcastic:

You'll be fine though... I suspect the stampede is abaiting  :D

On a serious note... if anybody wants anal and owo with boy tits for an hour then they're looking at 200 quid  :scare:

That's an erection crushing amount of money imo... for that... I want 2 pussies, 2 mouths, 4 tits and 2 tongues... two wrong un's is an additional treat  :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

On a serious note... if anybody wants anal and owo with boy tits for an hour then they're looking at 200 quid  :scare:

That's an erection crushing amount of money imo... for that... I want 2 pussies, 2 mouths, 4 tits and 2 tongues... two wrong un's is an additional treat  :D

Deluded isn't she.  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Offline PLeisure

Maybe she thought I turn a blind eye to prossies and agency pimps creating fake accounts and fake reviews like other forums do? Pretend it doesn't happen and instead concentrate on getting them to pay for advertising or in case of another forum get them to work for the forum owner's agency?
Unless she's stolen her AW profile images, this WG has just returned to UKE under the name "Divine_Temptress".
Similar body stats and services

Offline mrfishyfoo

Unless she's stolen her AW profile images, this WG has just returned to UKE under the name "Divine_Temptress".
Similar body stats and services

TTBOMK she got banned off here and UKE. You let The Boss know ??

She's also this one on AWank

The bit on her profile where she claims to have a brain is fucking hilarious coz if it were true she wouldn't have fucked punters around as badly as she has. DUMB CUNT !!!

Correction/edit.

She did get banned off here. She was banned as Northernbeautx and Hornyhumberlad.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 03:29:45 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline PLeisure

The bit on her profile where she claims to have a brain is fucking hilarious coz if it were true she wouldn't have fucked punters around as badly as she has. DUMB CUNT !!!

Correction/edit.

She did get banned off here. She was banned as Northernbeautx and Hornyhumberlad.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
Yeps - twice banned off both sites.

She shot right onto my h/l after your 1st review. Then she messed up. Silly...  :thumbsdown:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Yeps - twice banned off both sites.

She shot right onto my h/l after your 1st review. Then she messed up. Silly...  :thumbsdown:

Didn't she just.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline scutty brown

Correction/edit.

Horneyhumberlad?
Tranny name. Does that explain the boy tits?