Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Did anyone attend Pam's Parties tonight?  (Read 3862 times)

Bern9834

Pam sent out emails earlier this week about a "private party" between 7pm and 10pm tonight. Did anyone attend?

Offline Marmalade

Pam sent out emails earlier this week about a "private party" between 7pm and 10pm tonight. Did anyone attend?
Heard they were busted for tax. So not surprised if they're private only just now.

Bern9834

Heard they were busted for tax. So not surprised if they're private only just now.

You are invited to a special private party at an exclusive club (full air conditioning) in North London.

Taking place on Thursday 8th August from 7pm to 11pm, the event features four ladies, with a  contribution of £60.

Call Pam on 07780 516647 for further details and to make a reservation - no name, no admittance.

Pam's Parties

External Link/Members Only

Pams Parties - WATCH THIS SPACE!

Offline Marmalade

You seem to make posts mostly about Pams Parties.  :rolleyes:

Offline NightKid

You are invited to a special private party at an exclusive club (full air conditioning) in North London.

Taking place on Thursday 8th August from 7pm to 11pm, the event features four ladies, with a  contribution of £60.

Call Pam on 07780 516647 for further details and to make a reservation - no name, no admittance.

Pam's Parties

External Link/Members Only

Pams Parties - WATCH THIS SPACE!

Isn't this bordering on touting, if not touting outright?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 03:55:13 am by NightKid »

Offline Marmalade

Isn't this bordering on touting, if not touting outright?

I don't think they care. Not run out of usernames yet or deniability speel.  :rolleyes:
Still. They clearly struggle a bit.

Offline NightKid

I don't think they care. Not run out of usernames yet or deniability speel.  :rolleyes:
Still. They clearly struggle a bit.

Aye. Anyway, struggle or not touting is still a no-fly zone ... thankfully, this one can't get any more obvious than that.
Reported for my peace of mind.  :thumbsdown:

Offline NIK

Another one who doesn't read the rules.
Banned.

Offline smiths

Another one who doesn't read the rules.
Banned.

Good decision NIK, the lowlife touters are well and truly crawling out of the woodwork realising UKP is the place to be. It wont be as easy on here as it has been elsewhere as they will see. :thumbsup:

Offline NIK

Good decision NIK, the lowlife touters are well and truly crawling out of the woodwork realising UKP is the place to be. It wont be as easy on here as it has been elsewhere as they will see. :thumbsup:

Indeed they are. And they expect 'a free lunch'.
 If they want to tout they should fuck off elsewhere and pay for the privilege.  :diablo:

Offline Marmalade

A couple of Pammy shitstirrers have just had their posts deleted on ISG as well, although it looked like they with fkkfuckwit-heads rather than Pammystooges. Tbh it would be good if Pams could do a bit better. But its ongoing history of touting (often combined with disingenuous attacks on LMP) do it no favours at all.

Offline smiths

A couple of Pammy shitstirrers have just had their posts deleted on ISG as well, although it looked like they with fkkfuckwit-heads rather than Pammystooges. Tbh it would be good if Pams could do a bit better. But its ongoing history of touting (often combined with disingenuous attacks on LMP) do it no favours at all.

Indeed, David Good, a member on here is proven to my satisfaction lying scum as concerns parties, he tried to damage LMPs reputation by lying, he got caught out and then retracted part of what he had alleged. He had also been trying to butter me up by PM previous to his allegation, just like a couple of GP touts had also tried to do. These people really are clueless, on here they will always get outed as they simply have to tout, its the reason they are on here of course. ;)

Offline smiths

Indeed they are. And they expect 'a free lunch'.
 If they want to tout they should fuck off elsewhere and pay for the privilege.  :diablo:

In my experience most of these lowlifes share one thing in common, they think punters are as thick as two short planks and will believe any old shit. Well some might, but they will discover on here some arent and wont. :thumbsup:

Offline NIK

In my experience most of these lowlifes share one thing in common, they think punters are as thick as two short planks and will believe any old shit. Well some might, but they will discover on here some arent and wont. :thumbsup:

Indeed they do,

See https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=15967.0 for an amazing example. Profile now gone, but I still can't get over it. I've seen some things on AWank, but this remains one of the best.

Alleged mystery  soap star wants to be used and abused for a night. You give her minder £1500 and while you're in the shower her brings her to you. I'll bet he does! Oh after searching you for weapons of course!  :crazy: :wacko: :wackogirl:

Senslover

A related question if I may. I've noticed that in Pam's new parties, Pam herself is listed as one of the performers. I've been to a few of her parties, but during the time she wasn't participating.  Has anyone fucked Pam? What's she like? Is she good?  She was sort if forbidden fruit for me when I visited, because she wasn't available, but what's an experience with her like?