Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: alisha-massage Wokingham Berkshire  (Read 2344 times)

16 review(s) for alisha-massage (13 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline switftjake

Not sure this adds anything to the previous positive reviews but in the interest of not being branded a leech...

External Link/Members Only
£60 for half hour a weeks back

Comms was by email initially to ask a few questions then by text to arrange the meet. I tried calling her several times but she never picked up but text arrangements were fine. Texted just before meet to get the house number.

Location is on main road out of Wokingham toward motorway. House and drive visible from busy main road of nice houses and bungalows. Tidy place with room set up for the massage. Shower with clean towel on offer before and after which I used after as you get very oily.

Lady is as per photos. Early 30s maybe. Size 12/14 curvy with large firm boobs. Not fat but not thin. I found her facially attractive and very much physically attractive. Polish with good English. Chatty but not over the top

After being greeted at door in lingerie and declining a shower the service was exactly the same as others described. You get the sense this is a well practiced routine which was ok for me as I'm still new to this. Strip off and on to front on massage table with reasonably good relaxing massage turning from straight to intimate as she gets on to the table with you and starts gliding her body over your back. After a while comes the turn over moment and the B2B continues as she glides up and down your front with boobs going everywhere including your face. She allowed me to gently grope her bum body and boobs. That's all I wanted and not sure she would allow more really. Ending was expertly built up to with handjob and titwank resulting in a very satisfying ending between her boobs. A few mins left she offered more massage but instead after quick chat I showered and left.

For me this was a nice safe punt and exactly what I expected. Bit pricey for half hour and would rather pay £80-90 for an hour but she said she doesn't do longer sessions. 

Online lewishamguy

Good to read your review. I haven't seen her for ages just because of the travelling distance. :( I might see her at some point.

Dick Lund

Saw her about 6-7 years ago in west London where she used to do half hour for £50 inclusive of o w o - she abruptly stopped this one day and when questioned why, she rather defensively said she didn't have to if she didn't want to. Fully respect that but could be something to do with her bf whom she told she was doing legit massages.

Anyhow, point of the comment is to validate the exquisite nature of her fun bags. They are a lot of fun, very firm, very big and very real. My only gripe being a hybrid punter (tits AND arse) is she has no arse. But hey, I'd still return if she was closer!

Worthy of a bucket list imo.

Offline mrsuperstar

+1 I've seen Alisha quite a few times now, I cheekily asked during comms before the last meet if extras were available and the answer was unfortunately a no :(