Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do most punters have a regular?  (Read 2698 times)

Offline Direwolf

As someone who's early 20s - when I started the aim was to duck as many different WGs as I could only seeing each girl once before I quit (thinking that day may never come now)
But I have seen a few girls more than once if they were a really good shag and I had fun. I put them all into a 'safe' hotlist where I know I'm likely to have a good time if I get the horn and CBA doing research on someone.

Autopunter

I am in my early 30s and sometimes I seek variety, other times I stick with a couple of regulars. Usually it depends on finding; if money is tight I am not going to gamble on a new WG, but sometimes I feel the need to try someone new and I do have a long hotlist for those times my bank account will let me.

Offline Turtle Z

These visits have another spin-off, though. As an older bloke I enjoy the fact that seeing a Regular's enjoyable because each of us knows which 'buttons to press'.

Well I'm sure she does. You'll stop getting EAS when you stop being delusional enough to think you're pushing anyone's buttons during what is a paid business transaction.  :hi:

Online Colston36

'younger' punter - variety.

Quote from my previous post on the subject;
Each time I find a potential regular, a new top girl appears who I have to try. The most I have seen the same girl is five times over one year, and a few other girls for repeated visits, not yet more than four meetings.

The idea of a regular is more appealing than actually having one for me. :angelgirl:

I started out furiously trying everything in sight 2 years ago. I am very old so in a hurry for obvious reasons.
I think I've seen 50 odd girls since then. As I am a bit of a pervert at the start there were girls I thought would be regulars because they appealed to my kinks.
But the appeal palled for each one I liked as I got more picky about what I wanted or just mildly bored. Today there are four I see about once or twice a month each, but I've recently changed this selection.
I am constantly poring through AW and here and also twitter to see what I might like. Currently I'm away in the US and have been doing lots of research for when I'm back.

Online Colston36

Im happy to stick with a good 'un. My only issue is my faves are 50+ miles away but there's nothing decent local. I've dabbled with lowering my standards and age preference (40s+) and trying nearer to home but that was pretty shit. I actually feel like I'm at a punting crossroads at the mo' and if I don't find a local reg that matches my criteria soon I'll probably take a hiatus for 6 months and quit spending too much time hunting the internet for her.
Distance is a huge problem for me. I'm in Bristol but the ones I like most are in very inconvenient places. like West Yorkshire, Lancashire, Isle of Wight, Plymouth and East London.

Offline brownman

Tend to pick different WGs each time, but I will keep a note of the best ones to return to if I need a quick fix.

Offline Home Alone

Well I'm sure she does. You'll stop getting EAS when you stop being delusional enough to think you're pushing anyone's buttons during what is a paid business transaction.  :hi:

Indeed. And me old enough to know better, too!

My mantra now is, "Once bitten, twice shy."

Offline MrMatrix

Distance is a huge problem for me. I'm in Bristol but the ones I like most are in very inconvenient places. like West Yorkshire, Lancashire, Isle of Wight, Plymouth and East London.
But you have the time to travel if you wish and by the looks of it you do. Wish I could travel like that - its a great hobby C . :thumbsup:

Offline Home Alone

You're right, MrM.

As one without any OH, if I'm going away for a few days in the UK, I make a point before I set off of checking both AW & any Reviews on here of any MILFs in the locality I'm visiting.

The irony in the above statement comes when I add that I'm posting this from quite a way from home, in a town which, according to the AW Search facility, doesn't have a single MILF! :mad:

Fortunately, I'm moving on in the morning.