Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Camilla Raine - Nottingham  (Read 2501 times)

68 review(s) for CamillaRaine (45 positive, 9 neutral, 14 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline Crazydave

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Occasionally this hobby of ours pays off in glorious fashion. I'd had Camilla on my hotlist for a while, but only just got round to seeing her. It was one of those meetings where you wished you'd gone to see a girl months ago.

Met at Camilla's place, which are some nice appartments in Sandiacre. Text to arrange and phone call once I'd parked up to navigate in.

Camilla's pics are accurate and her body is amazing, but what you don't get from the pics is her lovely, fun personality.

Started with some really good kissing with plenty of tongue action before Camilla asked if she could suck my cock - it would have been rude not to accept, so she went to work with a great, sloppy & deep blowjob. After a few minutes I told her I was close to cumming, which seemed to excite her as sped up and swallowed the whole lot. Wow, what an introduction.

I then returned the favour and gave her a good licking which she seemed to enjoy, before I came up for air.

A few minutes of chatting and surprisingly, I was hard again, so she helped with a bit more cock sucking before switching to 69 and then slipping on a condom and climbing on top. She was nice and tight and she rode me like a pro - I think she mentioned that she rode horses and you could tell. She soon had me cumming again and after cleaning me up, she asked if I'd like a massage.

So, over I turned and she got the oil out - we had a nice chat about bits and bobs while she rubbed me down and she really is a lovely girl, or a very good actress.

As the blood started to pump, she gave me some more excellent cock sucking and then said she needed to fuck me, so condom on and I told her to get back on top as I'd enjoyed it so much the first time. We went at quite hard for a while and I came again hard.

That was three pops and there was about 10 minutes left, we chatted for a few minutes and then she asked if I thought I could go again. If I didn't have to get back, I'd have definitely given it a go, but unfortunately I couldn't stay, so got dressed, kissed her goodbye and promised I'd be back.

A promise I intend to keep!

Offline Chezzie John

My turn Saturday. I've booked Camilla for some wank bank filming and now Mandy is joining us :D

Offline imran1234

How long was your booking? How much did you pay?

Offline Crazydave

How long was your booking? How much did you pay?

An hour for £150 mate. Rates as per her profile.

Offline Crazydave

My turn Saturday. I've booked Camilla for some wank bank filming and now Mandy is joining us :D

I'm jealous - both great girls and proper filthy. Any chance you can email the vid??  :blush:  :lol:

Offline Chezzie John

Just me and Camilla now as Mandy can't make it. The filming is with Camilla's camera and she can use it online if its any good to her. But I won't upload any of the stuff I do with any girls I've filmed with myself as girls know I'm not a dick and I intend to keep it that way. So you never know Dave

Offline Crazydave

Just me and Camilla now as Mandy can't make it. The filming is with Camilla's camera and she can use it online if its any good to her. But I won't upload any of the stuff I do with any girls I've filmed with myself as girls know I'm not a dick and I intend to keep it that way. So you never know Dave

That's a pity - Mandy and Camilla would have been a pretty formidable duo. I did a duo with DITR and Mandy and I left with weak legs, I bet that would have been a similar experience.  :D

I might ask Camilla about letting me film our session the next time I'm there - not sure if my big belly can be edited out though?  Perhaps it can be pixellated?  :lol:

Offline shagmore

Enhanced, no thanks.
Why oh why can't they be natural

:dash: