Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English-beauty4-u st Albans  (Read 696 times)

7 review(s) for English-beauty-4u (3 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Pondy

Been to see this girl tonight
External Link/Members Only

Comms- good, rang and no answer, text me back 10 minutes later, arranged by text, got postcode, rang when there and got flat number.  All good so far.
£70 for 30 minutes
I've started punting since the start of the year and had 20ish experiences so far this year, this was the worst by far.

Knocked at the door, let in,notice straight away she is very very nervous, if she had been foreign i would of said she was  being coerced into it. went into the bedroom, walking into the bedroom notice rubbish everywhere, don't care about that, sit on the bed and had over the money, she counts it and disappears to stash the cash.
Wearing a pale pink mini dress, notice as others have said, belly is quite pronoucied.

Comes back in and suggests a massage, fair enough, strip off and lay face down,  starts an ok massage, after 15-20 minutes I had to say as nice as it was I wasn't here just for that.
At that stage was wanting to walk but didn't have the nerve to ask for money back

Turn over and try to kiss her, she's just looking straight ahead, no interaction at all, have a very lacklustre hand job, on with the bag, came really quickly as just wanted out of there.
Had a quick tidy then out as quick as I could.
All felt very reluctant, I did joke at one stage I'm the one supposed to be nervous
I've never had a problem with kissing punting or in my personal life,Im not the worst looking guy in the world. teeth brushed and plenty of aftershave, nothing worse than kissing someone who doesn't want to be kissed.
As I'm dressing I notice dirty knickers on the radiator and on the floor.
Avoid Guys, much better is available.

Over and out
Pondy