Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teen Barbie Dolls - Holborn - Drury Lane - They're no teens and no Barbie dolls  (Read 1374 times)

1 review(s) for Teen Barbie Dolls  (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Discoballs

External Link/Members Only

Haven't reviewed for a long time and punted for ages but the mood took me to have a look at aw. I noticed these two and something clicked even though the alarm bells were ringing.£220 an hour for those two !! Bargain  Anyway phoned , answered straight away with the usual 'vhat do u vant' ee accent . She was quite open on the phone and incredibly close to where I was so I thought I'd take one for the team and take one I did. Arrived at their centrally located flat of Drury lane and took the lift after getting the flat number easy and buzzed in, no waiting . Girl 1 answered the door. Approx 35 poor make up gingery hair .not a looker at all. I said I've come for the duo . She said another girl coming . Girl 2 walks in . Around 35 short brunette thin gypsy looking . I said jokingly you're twins ?? She replys vhat you vant . I said Barbie twins .  You not like came her reply . No .I said . Girl no1 said 'vhats rong vid u ' nothing I explained thanks I'll go. Then girl no2 said you vant other girl. I was like go on then . To my surprise girl no3 walked out and she was stunning .a brunette sex bomb with blue eyes and a body to die for. How long you vant . We no lesbians . I said I'll have no3 for half and hour how much .£60 came the reply . I thought why not .even if the service is shit I'll enjoy seeing her suck me off and her bend over . Anyway to the ok bedroom with vaht ( sorry it's catching) she called happy music . ( Deep house) anyway she looked stunning and I got undressed .I kept looking at her thinking how different she was to the other two ugly sisters lol. She kept asking vhat ? I keep saying sorry . It was going swimming. Any way the little swimmers wanted to be released . So more blow job and I kept trying to fuck her mouth and she keep stopping me in her native language. All the time she kept going cock no good cock no good . As it wasn't that hard due to me concentrating on how hot she was. There was not clocking watching and I went over my 30mins. It was hilarious though as she kept saying massage ?? Trying to time waste and I kept saying yes massage my cock with your mouth / tits / cunt until she went  vhat .then I'd reply nothing then she went massage .. then  i went ..you get the picture . She finally wanked me off and that was quite good. I left still giggling about her saying vhat all the time . No3 is a stunning girl . Worth the money just to get naked . Tbh I've dropped a lot more on lapdancers . But any how don't believe a word of the profile or pictures . If you are weird like me and find bizarre situations funny . Go and have a look. Vhat you waiting for ? Sorry I couldn't resist .

Offline kaj314

Cheers for the review.

Any idea who the 3rd girl might be?

Offline Discoballs

Haven't got a clue . When I asked her how long she was going to be in the country for she said 4 days babe. So this is just a warning for those thinking of going.

bristolqwerty

Funny post  :D
What are you waiting for? Get on one knee and pop the question.
Imagine a lifetime of
"evening love what's for tea? Vhat?
"I love you bb" Vhat?
"It's over, I'm leaving" Vhat?
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 08:16:02 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline DonDickDraper

Haven't got a clue . When I asked her how long she was going to be in the country for she said 4 days babe. So this is just a warning for those thinking of going.

Thanks so much. I spoke to these ladies about a week ago and they've been in my hot list for close to a month now. Instantly going to take them off, which is great cos I'm trying to downsize the hot list anyway and keep it realistic.

Offline pewpewpew

Fuck me. I know you didn't write the review for me but can you try to paragraph it a bit. Funny review and all but it killed my eyes

Offline Meursault

Fuck me. I know you didn't write the review for me but can you try to paragraph it a bit. Funny review and all but it killed my eyes
How do you think I feel? I'm an English teacher.
It is informative and amusing though, so thank you OP  :drinks:

James999

Vaht is it with the lack of punctuation and spacing, a difficult read but amusing  :D

Offline Discoballs

Sorry lads didn't think grammar and punctuation were important here just dictation.  :lol: