Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lena at Sophie's girls Hounslow.  (Read 1371 times)

Ron da Cuba

I have just joined but visited Lena 2 weeks ago. So all info is current. Someone was asking about massage and HE in Hounslow. So I can recommend this place on Hanworth Road. Full address available from Receptionist on 07532 054721 or 07772 371717. Lena works Sundays here and has done for over 2 years to the best of my knowledge. Other girls work the other 6 days and always the same girl on the same day for months or years. So absolutely no way is this a Chinese trafficked or Coerced place. The girls are in UK to learn English and save money. I have seem others but not for over a year and I can't remember details.
The place is it for purpose but could do with a paint job. Hot shower and clean towels + massage bed. But cold baby oil is a minus. Lena is a superb masseuse if you like very strong massage. I do and she has very strong hands. She has lost weight and shaved her pussy since I fist met her and has become more of a babe and less of a rural Chinese farm worker! Nice make up and a slim but strong body. Medium sized tits and not flat chested like a lot of Chinese girls. £60 for one hour massage and £20 tip gets you B2B. You may get more with more money paid. I don't know as I only go for HE. B2B is v good and she likes a bit of frottage. Rubbing her mound up ad down your shaft to make you cum. So very close to the Honeypot but at the same time so far!