Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: English Emily New - Huddersfield  (Read 2187 times)

3 review(s) for English-Ems (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]
3 review(s) for English~Emily (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]
22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5124704) (17 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Gas Man 40s

External Link/Members Only

1 hour incall £130

comms very good - texts to confirm , booking through AW, directions supplied

The girl nice looking, good body, maybe a little belly fat, pierced right nipple, a few discrete tattoos, age maybe 27 - 30, detected maybe a scouse accent but said from north east

the meet this was a strange one, thought she was a little standoff ish, no welcoming kiss, absolutely no banter, was like I was the next customer situation, found it very hard work to make conversation with her, I showered and am well groomed and clean so was disappointed with lack of OWO, positioned herself well away from me for bj so couldn't have any finger fun with her

Minimal kissing, although she mentioned I was a good kisser, zero passion coming back to me
Good bj although covered, sex in a few positions which was decent but just felt there was a lack of interest from her

Not sure if she'd seen too much cock on Sunday and I was just another number?

Quite disappointed as nice body and facially attractive - maybe we just didn't click but wouldn't return unless the kissing was better and she showed a bit of passion

Maybe a neutral is conservative looking back
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 09:30:00 pm by Gas Man 40s »

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Other reviews mention light kissing and no OWO. Sounds like an expensive punt with the quality of service delivered in a parlour to me.

Offline Gas Man 40s

Yeah for £130 per hour just think she could have acted a bit more interested

Offline mrfishyfoo

Maybe a neutral is conservative looking back

You want it changing to a red card ??

Offline Gas Man 40s

Think neutral is ok, I wouldn't return as it is , but some parts were good, just not the full package

Offline mrfishyfoo

Think neutral is ok, I wouldn't return as it is , but some parts were good, just not the full package

Fair enough.  :hi: :hi:

Offline YorkshireLad

She gave me OWO without me having to ask for it  :unknown:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
She gave me OWO without me having to ask for it  :unknown:
Another review says covered. If she is inconsistent with her services, it makes it harder for the punter to decide whether to see her or not.

Offline CheeseYa

Another review says covered. If she is inconsistent with her services, it makes it harder for the punter to decide whether to see her or not.

Emily has popped up in Milton Keynes and the photos have me tempted (especially as there are so few British WGs around here lately) but £150 for what sounds like quite a low chance of FK or OWO (let alone CIM) means I’ll probably be better off taking a punt on one of the recycled Polish profiles at £100.