Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: JessicaXBabyX - Manchester  (Read 1793 times)

28 review(s) for JessicaXBabyX (22 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Nutcracker

Aug 17

JessicaXBabyX.
External Link/Members Only

Attracted to this girl by those fab titties

Venue: fine, apartment nr deansgate st, clearly lives with BF, trainers at front door etc, was slightly conscious action happened in bedroom across from front door and pictured him coming home with me balls deep.

Fees: £60 30 mins standard

Girl: miss J is attractive, fab bod, but still not quite my type.

Action: no cowgirl or DFK, I knew this but missed it. Mish and doggy good. Cum on tits (who wouldn't). Felt a bit business like to me and I didn't like this. I think she seems to be a strap on expert, not my scene (yet).

Return factor: 5/10. She has lots of positive reviews, but the business plan type approach left me feeling like a bit of a cash receipt only. Great tits though, did I mention that.

:drinks:

Offline OakTree

Online lewisjones23

cheers for the review

I deffo know her tattoo from somewhere, will have a think and see if I can link her in with a past working name

Offline cueball

Why no cowgirl in particular?

Two quid per minute... no cg, no snogs, no chance

Offline OakTree

Two quid per minute... no cg, no snogs, no chance

Yeah it's not looking great.

Offline Nutcracker

She said she didn't do 'on top'. Shame as my fav pos.

Offline OakTree

OWO is £10 extra

CIM IS £20

No fingers and no RO.

Offline Trotter671

Cheers for the Nutty  :hi: saw her profile a couple of weeks ago and tempted by the pics, she looks hot. However no DFK and mechanical punts not for me so I'm out.

Online lewisjones23

OWO is £10 extra

CIM IS £20

No fingers and no RO.

£30 for OWOTC then? daft

£10 rimming? low considering her other prices

i'll pass

Offline cueball

OWO is £10 extra

CIM IS £20

No fingers and no RO.

It just gets better and better...  I can't have a snog or a lap.... I'd end just watching tele with this one

Offline OakTree

£30 for OWOTC then? daft

£10 rimming? low considering her other prices

i'll pass

Only if you haven't got a hairy arse apparently.

This is bollocks. She's prepared to stick her tongue up your shaven arse for a tenner but won't kiss.  :unknown:

« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 09:29:35 pm by OakTree »

Offline cueball

£10 rimming?

:lol:

She's not thought this through has she  :dash:

If I treat my arsehole with veet she'll stick her tongue up my wrong un... but she don't kiss  :wackogirl:

Offline NigelF

From her FAQ:
"I see men of all shapes and sizes, however the only nationality i wont see is Romanian"

I find that quite ironic since her service is typically Romanian. At least she's up front about her limited service though but nonetheless she'll not be getting any custom from me.

Anyway, cheers for the review Nutcracker.

Offline Blue Moon

If I treat my arsehole with veet she'll stick her tongue up my wrong un... but she don't kiss  :wackogirl:
I think Veet on the arsehole is best avoided, according to the reviews on Amazon ('...think of it as crotch napalm...').

I'll not be bothering this girl - thanks for the review Nutcracker.    Bm

Offline cueball

I think Veet on the arsehole is best avoided, according to the reviews on Amazon ('...think of it as crotch napalm...').

:lol:

I only said veet because I couldn't spell immac  :lol: