Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cleo Blonde Babe - Tottenham Hale April 2017  (Read 1123 times)

29 review(s) for Cleo Blonde Babe (26 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

amanzone

Saw Cleo this April, she's been away for a while but her profile has just gone up again so I'm posting review now.

External Link/Members Only

Cost: 80 / one hour inc. owo, FS

Location: Tottenham Hale, in house just off a big road. It's a house and her room was upstairs. Likely to have other girls there though I didn't see any.

Comms: I texted her about an hour before I went, she was available, sent me the address and I went straight there. Easy.

Looks : AW pics are quite accurate. She's tall (about 5'9 or a bit more), blonde and has quite a few large tattoos. Her figure is really hot def my type. She does have fake boobs and botox lips but I don't mind that. Age wise AW is probably accurate, I'd say mid - late 30s? But her figure is trim and she looks great in heels.

The Punt : I arrived, Cleo led me upstairs and did the paperwork. Got her to lie down while I admired her hot body then asked her to lie on the bed with her head off the edge so I could lightly FF her. I thrusted for a minute or so but she couldn't take it too deep and choked a little. Either way she was very accommodating and would have let me thrust away if I hadn't stopped.
Then had the mac on and did some CG. One thing I would say is (as mentioned in previous posts) she is quite loose, but it doesn't detract from the experience too much. Noticing this, I got her to lie flat on her front and I banged away. There was a large mirror just to the side of the bed and I enjoyed watching Cleo moan away whilst I was pumping.
We had a quick chat in the interim and she told me a bit about her native Hungary - she is very polite and makes you feel comfortable.
Onto round 2 - I stood up and let Cleo go to town on the little man with a very nice OWO. It wasn't the best BJ ever but it was very good IMO. If memory serves it wasn't CIM.

Overall, this was a Very good VFM and, reminded me of another Hungarian lady I saw in Barnet (Sexy Lucy Angel) who was smoking hot and a steal at 80ph, though she is a fair bit older. On a side, note, if anyone knows of WGs in the same price range and same style (tall, blond, EE/ Hungarian) please do let me know!

Conclusion: Quite a hot WG and VFM - is quite loose but if you concentrate on OWO it's def a positive in my books.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 04:25:27 pm by amanzone »