Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adaa loved - Hounslow  (Read 886 times)

9 review(s) for Adda Lovee (0 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by ]
10 review(s) for xxReynaxx (0 positive, 3 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by tomato sauce and waffles]

Offline Danhocho

So guys, my first review with my third punt. Let me know if there's anything I'm missing or you'd like to know.

Firstly the girl External Link/Members Only

The punt was quite some time ago, maybe before Xmas 2016 (I remember being cold)

From memory her communications were quite good,quick to respond and actually answered my questions which is appreciated but she told me what I wanted to hear. More on that later. I confirmed by text with her for an hour booking £100 she offered anal at the time and this was a little extra (£20 I think) so I opted for it as I was and am still yet to try..

She worked out of an appartment in Hounslow probably 15 mins walk from the station (just "Hounslow" station) I was there a little early and asked if I could come in early she said I had to wait till she was ready, which was fine. I waited 15 mins and she called me up and told me what flat she was in. It was easy to find.

I got to the door and she was wearing a dressing with not what I asked her to wear under infact I never saw her wear what I asked her to wear. She was wearing a red thing and bra with was still quite nice on her. She had a nice body and was fairly pretty (looked tired as hell though) she took me to a room with just a bed and wardrobe. Just a sheet on the bed with one pillow which might as well just been a piece of linen. She asked me what I wanted again just to confirm, I told her and she said "well, I can only do thirty mins, so no owo, no anal, no fk" which is why this is a negative review.

I should have just walked tbh, I couldn't really get going as I was purely disappointed and nothing (maybe what I originally thought I was getting) was going change my mood. She could clearly tell I wasn't happy and She didn't seem to care at all, she was like sweet I'm getting paid still. What was worse is that she didn't say well it's £100 pH do I'll do £50 for thirty as I can't do what we agreed. Instead I had to pay £70.

I know the structure of the review was bad and grammar and so on probably suffered. Any tips more than happy to take them on board. I wish I found this site before I saw this girl

Offline sensualencounter

You need to put this in the review section. Report it to admin to get it moved.

Offline Danhocho

Sorry, I'm fairly new. How do I go about doing that?

Offline CheeseBoard

Hey D

The AW link looks like it's missing a couple of digits.  Should be 7 (I think)

CB

vw

Sorry, I'm fairly new. How do I go about doing that?

moved it just to confirm should be a negative with you ?

Offline Danhocho

Yeah, that's the evil bitch. Yeah definitely negative. Cheers for the moving of it. Hopefully next review is better