Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: English Emily New - Huddersfield  (Read 2106 times)

3 review(s) for English-Ems (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]
22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5124704) (17 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline YorkshireLad

External Link/Members Only

1 hour incall £130

I met Emily at a discreet hotel near the motorway in Huddersfield. She was wearing black lingerie, stockings & heels. She is an attractive size 6/8 blonde girl & I would guess she is around 5 foot 7. She was very friendly & has a sexy 'posh' accent. She has a few tattoos around her waist.
We started kissing while she was wanking me, it was light FK but not DFK. We moved onto the bed & she gave me OWO. Her technique is good & there was lots of spitting. I asked about CIM but she said no so I came over my chest. I cleaned myself up with a wetwipe & after a bit more kissing moved down her body, sucking on her tits (nice smallish but pert tits with a piercing in one of the nipples) & then gave her oral. Her pussy was the cleanest I have ever tasted.
We fucked in cowgirl, missonary & doggy. I didn't really enjoy doggy as she kept her legs together so it was hard to get a rhythm going but the other positions were good.
Recently I have been fucking sugar babies with no time limits so it all felt a bit rushed & I didn't manage a second pop before the hour was up.

Pros
Attractive
Enthusiastic
Good blowjob

Cons
Only light kissing

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for sharing fella.  :drinks: :drinks:

Shame she wouldn't let you pound her in doggie.  :thumbsdown:

YorkshireGuy

Offline YorkshireLad

Oh & I don't know how I forgot to mention it in the review but she has a lovely bum...probably her best feature.

Offline Gas Man 40s

Going to have to give this one a go , her arse is amazing  :yahoo:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Gas Man 40s

Neutral for me review to follow

Negatives

No OWO
Very light kissing
Zero personality

Positives

Attractive
Decent fuck

Offline Tricks

Thanks for the review :hi:

Not sure if it's value for money in my book? So she wont be adorning my cock any time soon.

Offline Gas Man 40s

Maybe had too many punters since yesterday

Nice enough lass just not very enthusiastic

Will review tonight

Pawn boy

Looks like one to be monitored on the HL :rolleyes: