Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Claire Sexy in Nottingham  (Read 3020 times)

Offline MrMan1973

This is my first post on here,
I'm new to this site but not new to punting (20 years & counting)
Just like to state that this girl
External Link/Members Only

Was one of the best punts I've had in years - there are a lot of EE girls that come through and they're a but hit & miss (mostly miss) but this one is lovely - Hot Kim is also really friendly but not keen on the DFK but that's a minor criticism.
Any other recommendations for the Notts area, must admit I'm a sucker for young with big tits  :D

Offline rnrn636

She looks ridiculously pretty in the new face pictures she has put on.

Been in my hot list for a while but I am sure I read on here somewhere that she refused oral without for some people which is why I have put off seeing her. Was owo on offer for you? Cim?

Offline MrMan1973

She is as pretty as the pictures - prettier even.
I don't know about OWO, I prefer oral with a johnny on so never asked for it, but she seemed up for anything.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
A Nottingham Punting friend of mine has seen her on more than one occasion and his comments were as follows:

I have visited her several times.

Only drawback she's getting a beer belly -- those who like them slim are warned.
Also, she says owo on the phone, text, etc. but once there you may have to remind her or she will cover it at
once without hesitation, sooo cheeky !!

Take a note if still palnning to see her...

Also, as she travels around a lot, thewre have been discussuions and reviews of her elsewhere on this forum:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=12119.msg181788#msg181788          Negative Report

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=12089.msg181054#msg181054    Positive Report

Offline Chezzie John

I emailed her a couple of days ago about meeting up but she hasn't logged in since, I could just ring her but I've asked her a couple of questions first as I don't like doing it by phone.  Hopefully I'll meet her soon and I'll let you all know how thing go ;)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I emailed her a couple of days ago about meeting up but she hasn't logged in since, I could just ring her but I've asked her a couple of questions first as I don't like doing it by phone.  Hopefully I'll meet her soon and I'll let you all know how thing go ;)

Hardly checks her PM whilst not working, cos the login date shows how many days since last worked (she hardly logins when not working)

Best to calll her (also note that if not working, she may not answer), as this is more likely to get you an answer.

Offline Chezzie John

Thanks Cool Tiger,  I'm in no big rush so I'll give her more time to reply before I phone her, I just don't like asking questions over the phone, But knowing my luck the next time she logs in she'll be in another city

sameerbhagwatuk

Hello all

Sorry to ask an un relevant question

Does anyone have Claire s mobile number, have been looking at her profile but can't find her number

Will certainly appreciate the number

Thanks

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Sameer,

She usually displays her number, when working.

I would suggest that you add her to your Hot List. That way, whenever you log in, you will be able to check
in your Hot List whether she has updated her profile by displaying her number.

Alternatively, send her a PM, requesting a contact number. She has logged in today, and has left a note stating
that she has returned from holiday, and is working today.

Offline Dreyfus

Cool Tiger: did you ever meet her?
or can you ask your friend (the one who met her often) if she was really ok with cim or cif lately?
I'd love to see her again

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Cool Tiger: did you ever meet her?
or can you ask your friend (the one who met her often) if she was really ok with cim or cif lately?
I'd love to see her again

Sorry, replied in another thread... No I didn't see her in the end.

Will enquire for you.