Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Good_Girl69- Paisley  (Read 2007 times)

19 review(s) for Good_Girl69 (19 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline daneeboy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Firstly,thanks to all the members who have reviewed and shared their experiences with this girl.

Comms.
Tried to book Nicky for some time now, but due to her part time basis and morning/early afternoon bookings it was difficult to arrange.
Contacted her last week asking for 5pm meeting, delighted when she got back to me saying that she could make it.
No problems with txts and directions.

Location.
Based near Paisley centre, nice clean large flat, for the older guys this is a top floor flat, think about 3 floors.

Looks/Personallity.
Nicky is not a bad looking girl 6/10, nice curvy body possibly size 12.  But her personality is a different class , so much fun, chatty, friendly and makes u feel so welcome 10/10.

Price.
£120 for 1 hr incall.

Meeting.
This girl i don't think is everyones cup of tea, Nicky does not hide what she likes sexually ,in her private and working life.
One of the dirtiest, filthiest, horniest girls i think i have seen. She says she can do GFE, but i think i would pay money to see her trying this lol.
Nicky opened door wearing what i thought was exactly the same as whats on her profile picture.
I had requested that we had a bit of a kink session, with her wearing pants and tights that i could rip of her, while she was being totally sub.
Shower offered and taken, into the bedroom and started with some kissing, then Nicky dropped to her Knees and started sucking my cock, wow she can take it deep, pulling my hips into her face while she was gagging, her mascara running down her face.
What followed was spanking,hair pulling, chocking on both sides, fucking in various positions,me ripping off her nylons and pants. ended with me face fucking her while her head was hanging over the edge of bed, Nicky fucking herself with her dildo, i shot my load mouth.
Great hour, bed was soaking due to Nicky Squirting, and i was a sweaty mess.
Since the meeting a few days ago my body is still suffering, wow great girl .

Offline 7iron

Without doubt  the best service in Paisley. She loves it too  :D

Offline daneeboy

Ur right mate, great girl and she can't get enough.

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

Our diaries never quite meet. One day I hope to meet this filth, she sounds great.

Offline daneeboy

Our diaries never quite meet. One day I hope to meet this filth, she sounds great.
As I said, I was exactly the same. She is certainly worth the wait.
Think Nicky focuses on quality rather than quality, she has a job and does this when she feels like some filth, says she only has one meeting a day, and not every day.

hardtoplease

Great review danee but little worried about the looks comment - 6/10, had hoped for higher. But I suppose at my age beggars can't be choosers and all that  :D

I'm trying to slot in a sess in a couple of weeks time and pure filth is what I'm after  :crazy: :wacko:

Offline daneeboy

Thanks Randy. I think Nicky would give me less than 6/10, but that wouldn't bother me lol.
I have got to be honest mate, what she lacks in looks she definitely makes up for in service.
I too am a filth man, girls like Nicky are thin on the ground in Glasgow.
She just loves what she does.